Paragraphite

Incisors Read 679 times

Ara

• Fantastic!
    • View Profile
Incisors
« on: August 21, 2017, 05:57:43 pm »
Incisors

There are no acceptance letters to the Etelan Academy. No applications or bright upbeat webpages or even pictures. If you're in, it's because your parents knew the right people and you were always meant to go there. Just about every student is a legacy and most are the heirs to fortunes if not thrones. The year round academy is located in the castle d'Etalen, refurbished to accommodate the students and tucked away in a deep forest along a lush mountain range.

For the security of the students, the castle itself has long since been removed from maps and records and all travel to and from is kept off the books.

Tucked away in a tiny country long forgotten and carefully folded under the protection of France, the only way to reach the Etelan Academy is via the Empire Express, a train with no real record or travel log, just a pass to move without question across Europe. Along the way it transports and drops off the students of the Etelan Academy and no one else.

The students bring with them plenty of baggage, but are not allowed to bring their own staff or guards for the safety of others.

More info to come! I might have gotten carried away making banners...

ATTENTION: Verse and Jillibean! Toss up a post right away to add your characters to later so they all stay at the top! It doesn't have to have anything in it right away but just as a place holder. And then we can start OOC chatting!

Verse

• blue in nothing
    • View Profile
Re: Incisors
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2017, 06:31:37 pm »
Vasil Valenkova – Tsar

Here’s the plot, you lot

His father had benevolently taken an adoptive, human brother who usurped the throne with a shard of glass in a moment of treachery. Technically he became the ruler of Russia itself. Upon learning about Wolf rang in royal circles, he fast married his then underage daughter Irina to the cousin of the first Tzar. Vasil, who had a noble title, was thrust into the absolute highest position. He of course avenged the true Tzar and now have adults from the Valenkova pack overseeing the country while he waits for adulthood. But make no mistake, he’s the ruler in an unofficial capacity.

He’s a nice guy though, the Puppy Tsar, brown hair slicked back, long enough to touch the back of his neck. And eyes of an uneven blue, like berries murdered in ice. He’s friendly and likes to make friends, but there’s a slight kink in the corner of his wide lips because everything he does, the conversations, the comradery, even yielding to your points on equality among the elite, might just be ironic. He is on the highest of thrones, after all, and playing at modesty is very likely just his pastime. He has likened it to holding a baby up over your head to see it smile.

He’s known to adore vegetarian treats for the same reason, but might lose his famous cool if you drop a glass in front of him. He is incredibly cruel to Irina. Because what would happen if one of these men actually loved someone they were supposed to?

« Last Edit: August 24, 2017, 06:58:40 pm by Verse »

Ara

• Fantastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2017, 06:36:26 pm »
Ara's Character List for Incisors

Princess Valentina Eliza August

Human

The daughter of a Danish Princess and a business tycoon. She has been pushed to be the best in everything she does, leaving little room for mercy or kindness. A bully and a snob, August will destroy anyone that gets in her way or doesn't meet her standards. She rarely makes friends that aren't at least half enemy. Her life of luxury has been one on the edge. Money is never an obstacle, only her own physical and mental limitations are and she has been taught never to let her own pain stand in her way. Her father told her once that she was born to rule others.

Painfully thin for fear of meeting a couture gown she can't fit into, August is average in height but in nothing else. She has large green eyes and near white hair. High cheekbones and a long neck. Her mother told her once that she was born to be beautiful.

Ezekiel Henry Castellano, Duke of Loyala

Wolf.

Ezekiel is the golden child of the Castellano family. He is the pride of his parents as well as his grandparents. Confident and smart. Ezekiel is comfortable in his skin, his suits, his cars and his world. Success comes naturally to him, so much so that he only boasts to irritate his friends and never to wear down others. Perfect manners with sharp teeth.

His only weakness and the only thing that can bring his smile from his lips, is his little sister. Her weak nature has forced him to defend her since they were small, even more so since she came to Ételan. Though he loves her, he sometimes wishes she had stayed tucked away at the family estate in Spain.

Persephone Gloria Castellano, Dutchess of Espina

Wolf, though she might be one of the last people you'd ever suspect. Small and timid, Percy's family often call her a runt. The Castellano's are a well-known, ancient bloodline, respected for their cleverness and endurance and feared for the same reasons.

Her kind and passive nature has become a source of worry and even scandal to her family. They sent her to Etelan Academy hoping that time with more of her own kind outside the family might toughen her up, though they might not have sent her at all if her older brother wasn't there to keep an eye on her.

Percy doesn't fit in. Not with her own kind, who have to tolerate her because of her bloodline and her brother, and not with the humans that she lets push her around.

« Last Edit: August 22, 2017, 09:35:29 pm by Ara »

VenomousEve

• Crunch.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2017, 09:28:55 pm »
Ahhhh! Hi! Verse invited me, if it's okay. I'm not committing to joining yet, definitely committing to lurking... but just in case, I thought I'd put a place holder post up too?  I need more timeeeee to join these cool threaddddssss ughhhhh

Jill the Ripper

• pause.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2017, 02:31:55 pm »
Jill's Cast List

Vivienne Honoré Rose-Bryer

Sixteen.

The youngest grandchild of bridal couture legend Vivi Honoré, Vivienne - named for her - is both her grandmother's pet, and the closest to her, in temperament.

Having been born into the world of haute-couture millions, Vivienne has known no other life.  Summers in Paris at her grandmother's château; ballet at the Opera; front-row seats at high-end fashion shows in Paris and New York; private equestrian lessons with former Olympians -- these are childhood memories for the brunette. 

Though the girl delights in fashion - she's recently been invited to le Bal des Débutantes, in Paris - her truest passion is horse-riding.  At Ételan Academy she pursues it with a single-minded determination, an accomplished competition rider with her beloved steed, His Majesty.

Vivienne is pleasant enough, when she wants to be.  She shares the same instant fury as her grandmother, however, and will not let things slide if she thinks it's a deliberate slight against her or someone she loves. Even with them, however, she can be a touch cruel -- dismissive of other's problems, if she doesn't deem them serious enough.   If this loses her friends, however, she often will win them back with her impulsive generosity.

Baby-faced with rosy cheeks and long, dark glossy hair, Vivienne is leggy and feline, with amber-brown eyes.

Eamon Saint-Chapdelaine
The First Son of France

Seventeen.

The only son of the imcumbent Président Valéry Chapdelaine, Eamon is calm, a thinker moreso than a talker. 

More comfortable in the cities than the quiet countryside of the school, Eamon fills the silence of it with his music, his careful, long-fingers perfect for piano. 

Dark brown hair, a lithe figure, Eamon has his mother's dark eyes, the use of round glasses his own genetic quirk.  He's being trained for his father's duties, however -- not the political, but the traditional.  The Chapdelaines have been apart of an order of chevaliers, offshoots from the Templars, for generations.  Their duty revolves around the mediation of the ancient wolf bloodlines and the day-to-day humans, of which the Chapdelaines belong. 

Eamon takes Latin, Anicent Greek, fencing lessons -- but he also takes a particularly difficult strand of Math. He has quiet hopes to become a doctor, eventually.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2017, 10:10:14 am by Jill the Ripper »

Ara

• Fantastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2017, 09:36:09 pm »
Okay... I already have 3 characters and legit considering making more...

EDIT: Also going to make wolf info to add to the first post.

Jill the Ripper

• pause.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2017, 05:33:43 pm »
I edited in my character sheets! They're naked tho.  I'm also tempted to make another character...
a bad boy wolf perhaps?  A nazi?  Can I make a nazi werewolf?  C'monnnnnn.  It'd be greattttt.

:choco: :bluecat: :pinkteapot: :jill: :jill: :jill: :bow: :whitecat:

Verse

• blue in nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2017, 06:59:36 pm »
put up pics for mine! ara made it.

yours sound pent up, maib. Maybe they need a little ruckus in their lives.

I adore everyone in this thread.

Ara

• Fantastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2017, 07:59:07 pm »
Oh my god. Jill, that would be a nightmare. Stop it! If you even try, I'll make ugly banners for your characters and keep putting them up. I can do it. Magic admin powers.

Serioulsy, love your characters!

I'm working up the starter post now. I'm seriously fighting the urge to make more characters already... I mean, I'm going to do it anyway when I write it. Why try to stop myself from making them banners and sheets, right?

Ara

• Fantastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2017, 09:12:13 pm »
Okay, THREAD!

If there's anything that doesn't work for anyone, let me know! I started them on the train to the Academy. It's after christmas but just before new years. They'll have a new years party at the castle.

Jillibean, I'm thinking as soon as your Viv makes an appearance, Percy will ditch her brother and his wolfy friends to hang out with her instead. SO EXCITED FOR THIS THREAD!  :redheart: :redheart: :redheart:

Verse

• blue in nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2017, 05:23:50 pm »
So fun to get going on this! Maib, I didn't meant to make you feel unincluded, but you hadn't posted yet so I couldn't interact.

You know, you made humans so I can totally be racially discriminatory toward your characters, if you need that. Believe it or not, I make a perfect bigot, could even make a dedicated character for it. Very likely won't be burly and ugly though.

Ara

• Fantastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2017, 05:12:30 pm »
Jillibean, I totally posted again. I won't do it again until you post though! But I got SO EXCITED!

Jill the Ripper

• pause.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2017, 05:25:56 pm »
I am (still) writing my post -- feel free to post again if you guys feel inspired!!! I'll be away from the laptop for the weekend. DD:  I KNOW, I'M THE WORST.  DDDDDDD:  I DON'T DESERVE UR FRIENDSHIP.

Verse

• blue in nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2017, 11:32:24 am »
Laaadies an’ gäääääääntlemen!

I know you are all excited to return to our main event!

In this bi-annual bout that has been going on for years, we have

Jiiiiiiiiiill tha-motherfakking-RIIIIIEEAApper! She’s our Mary-Sue in maryjanes and a very flattering lacey dress, also a bonnet and black nail-polish because it’s so fab right now. As we know she is an excellent, meticulous writer and she likes all things that are a blend of kawai and pastel and tea. She is prolific for the quaint nature of her almost literary posts, and has made a brand out of writing girls with complicated but relatable, well-drawn problems!

Aaaannnddddtt

In black shorts, and black boots, and a black top hat and no shirt, we have Jill’s nemesis, in fact, he’s all our nemesis PPPPPRRROOOOAAAAACRAAASTINACCHHHUUUUNNNchun-chun-chunchun! Old as script itself, he likes to get at you from every angle and mess up your art, your love-life, your game-playing. Everything you want to and have to do!

These two combatants have a history, let me tell ya. Jill had a few good rounds with him, one of the most recent ones was Season of the Ghost where Jill could be considered a winner! Back then, though, she showed a lot of backbone in the OOC but have only managed to get in ONE PLACE HODLER and ONE EXCUSE in their current fight. And let’s not forget Periwinkle, where Procrastination knocked out Jill in the first round! She didn’t even have a time to lace up her gloves on that one.

Also, Jill is fighting for this Nazi hotdude, since people who hate other people is her latest fetish

While Procrastination is only fighting for his usual price, her soul and her art.

Well, I don’t know about you, dear reader, but I for one am EXCITED to see if the princess of frill will have a chance against the Lazy Darkness. It wouldn’t be the first time he’s made her his bitch and made her /sob in her panties. BUUUUT we all love an underdog, so, without further delay,

we

give

you

Jill the ripper Vs Procrastination

Round 129837641237895472157834