News: 
Paragraphite

YaNdErE Read 2368 times

Verse

• blue in nothing
    • View Profile
YaNdErE
« on: August 10, 2017, 08:35:29 pm »
Have you ever felt like no body cares about you?

Well, sometimes that's not entirely bad

Welcome to true love.

Ara

• Fantastic!
    • View Profile
Re: YaNdErE
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2017, 08:43:33 pm »
Yes!!! I am so ready to unleash the crazy. How crazy are we talking? Can I go full Yuno? I really feel like I'm going to be good at this... Venom, you might have to hustle in order not to get killed.

VenomousEve

• Crunch.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2017, 08:47:26 pm »
Oh my god, Verse. This cracks me up. I don't know why. Maybe it's the alternating caps title. BUT IT FEELS SO EDGY! I feel like I need to retreat to my myspace and change the music on my page to something moodier. Hah!

Really though, let's get this thing rolling! I'm pumped.

Ara, legit you should either kill my character or my character has to be batshit insane by the end of this. I see very few other options.

Verse

• blue in nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2017, 08:52:03 pm »
I like BALL-istic as much as the other guy, but I also like neatly, tucked away psychotic comments. "Your father isn't calling because he didn't open the door for me hahahaha"

Thinking Ven's and mine character are barely know each other. Could even be that they just decided to share an uber. Or they could actually have the beginning of a spark. Anything to light the yan spark.

I was thinking they wake up bound, and then any kind of explanation to that could be remembered, but I'm open to any scenario.

EDIT: also looking at our avatars, I feel like my is the most yandere, despite the theme of y'alls. I should reevaluate my choices.

Ara

• Fantastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2017, 08:54:58 pm »
I feel like maybe we should start before they're captive... you know, for the precrazy before the full madness explosion? Like they could be in class and your characters get teamed up for a project and that starts the crazy?

Ara

• Fantastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2017, 08:57:08 pm »
Mine could stalk yours when they go to meet up in the library or something? Maybe insert herself in like she's in the group too? And then when she still thinks things are going on between your blossoming romance, she could drug and abduct them? What were you thinking she's doing with them when she captures them? Like, why would she put them together and not just kill the girl? I could have her capture them to make them turn on one another. This is going to be a lot of me solo crazy, but I feel like I can do that. haha

VenomousEve

• Crunch.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2017, 08:57:44 pm »
My instinct here is to write a really meek, sweet character that's kind of... popular at school because she's such a feminine damsel in distress? The sort of character that would for sure spark insecurity with even a normal girl, just because "boys always like her." Maybe Verse's character knows her peripherally and just did some nice-guy thing one day?

Or he often ends up doing nice-guy things for her kind of often and there's some chemistry but... you know... they don't actually know each other. So it's a "whatever" for them. Like, I think it'd be fun if they're both totally confused why they wake up in their situation together.

I'm down for starting on wake up or starting at the triggering incident. Either way is good with me. If we start prior, if would give Ara's character a chance to capture them in her first post... which would obviously be a good read.

VenomousEve

• Crunch.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2017, 08:59:59 pm »
Also, maybe (in whatever the scenario is) my character tends to back off really fast when Ara's shows up? It might just be because she gets super intimidating vibes, but it could read as "oh look, she feels like she's getting caught flirting with my man."

Maybe the reason they get abducted is under the guise of confrontation? Like making my character confess that she's been after Verse's or making Verse's confess that he has feelings for mine? Obviously Verse and my characters will protest, which could just drive Ara's character more nuts?

Ara

• Fantastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2017, 09:18:52 pm »
Love it! Are we thinking highschool or college? And I'm thinking loonytoons and Verse's character have been in school together for a long time. She's going to have a whole developed imaginary relationship with him by the starting point of the thread. Possibly including tattoos. Definitely a crazy stalker picture wall and everything she's ever stolen from him.

We could start from them waking up and just do flashbacks in our posts of before and what led up to it? I'm just worried that building the whole thread around them already tied to chairs is kind of limiting. Or rather, leaves me having to start cutting people by post 2.... Unless we're doing a full crazy obstacle course or something?

Verse

• blue in nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2017, 09:25:12 pm »
I think there's a risk of it being limiting, but I also think there's possibility in that. The posts don't have to be long. Conversation between the three. Could lead to getting free? or she could get them loose independently to show/threaten the other. I could definitely see Ven's character being fairly easy to still keep in the room by toons even if she's untied.

VenomousEve

• Crunch.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2017, 09:28:57 pm »
I do like the flashbacks idea if we don't start a little early. It's true it might be a little awkward playing the entire thing with captives, so a method for back story is probably needed. But then again, with crazy characters it's not too hard to invent issues in confined spaces. Toons could always have them in a cage or something too, for interrogation... like, honestly the more my character can provoke our crazy the better, right? Like, giving my character confined access to Verse's would just be fuel to the flames at that point.

Also, I was thinking high school... but that's just because I have too many anime tropes flying around my head right now.

Ara

• Fantastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2017, 09:31:49 pm »
It's just that the set up leaves me having to decide what everyone gets to do or not and constantly coming up with an excuse to have them both there without killing one. And we know which one it would be. Like... I can tip toons into trying to prove to him that the other woman is evil and out to seduce him and so on rather than just killing her secretly without him ever knowing.... but how long would she go on with them all having a contained conversation in a dungeon?

It also gives away how crazy toons is from they very first post, so both the other characters already know. Which I guess is why I hesitate to start there? But, I mean, if she kills them all early then I guess it's just a short thread. lol

Maybe the madness takes place in his house? Like over a weekend when his parents are away? Give us more background material? She could have crazy anime style sealed up the house. With booby traps!

Verse

• blue in nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2017, 09:49:07 pm »
we're all going toward a less confined space here I think.

Could be more open then. I'm totally game with the house idea, or even the high-school cellar/attic. It gives more interaction.

Ara

• Fantastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2017, 09:55:19 pm »
I'm liking the house idea more and more! We could even do where when they wake up toons pretends to be captive too? And maybe has "whore" written in marker on Ven's forehead? And then maybe some crazy scribbly commands giving Verse's character until midnight to kill one of the girls? And maybe they have to get through boobytraps and things to get around the house, like to food and stuff? hahaha And maybe little "get to know each other" cards with obviously faked bad things about Ven's character. Like super obviously photoshopped pictures and things to try to make her look bad?

I feel like this is opening a canister of crazy I didn't realize I was holding on to....

VenomousEve

• Crunch.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2017, 09:57:11 pm »
Ok so. Here's a thought. We have our intro's basically be, Super-sweet has invited Boy over to her house as a thank you for helping her out when she did something dumb and clumsy at school (teehee) and is maybe actually thinking about making a move on him. It's great because her parents are out for the weekend (standard). Toons shows up to awkwardly insert herself in the "date" and maybe drugs the food?

My thought here is, if Toons is really convinced Boy is super amazing and they are crazy in love, she might want to feel like he'd readily pick her over Super-sweet. So, maybe she's anime-style set this up so they ALL wake up and "don't know what's going on" and she's planning to kind of have Boy "save" her from the scary house that she's booby trapped? I mean, Toons should be stalker pro, so getting around Super-sweet to set this up shouldn't be terribly difficult.

This plan could easily go haywire if Toons' crazy starts to show early and Super-sweet turns her victim role up to max. Basically leads a spiral rather than an auto kill where Toons is giving Boy "chances" to save the situation if he'd just choose correctly. Obviously, at any point in this Toons could snap and pull the kill move, but like, if the plan was "convince Boy he loves ME" she might be less inclined to look bad longer... it could force her to not murder outright and deal with gradually becoming more of a villain?

I'm just trying to think of a reasonable compromise that puts us directly in the situation with more movement. It's kind of okay if things progress quickly though, if we're aiming for 15 posts? Or were we thinking longer?

VenomousEve

• Crunch.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2017, 09:57:48 pm »
I realize Ara basically said what I was thinking before I managed to post it, but I posted anyway because. Well. There's my vote for the house idea. And I guess... suggestion for how they all got there.

Ara

• Fantastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2017, 10:02:27 pm »
hahahaha! We had the sameish idea! Creepy house of doom and Toons playing innocent! I don't think she'll be able to keep it up.

Are we sticking to a 15 or can we just see how it goes? Ven, as you feeling time stressed at all? Cus we can totally do a 15 if you are!

VenomousEve

• Crunch.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2017, 10:04:40 pm »
I'm kind of okay for whatever. Verse has already been warned that there might be a little trade off between this thread and the other one we have going... but unless you guys are in a super rush to have this thing out and finished it's not a problem for me.

Obviously, if things get crazy I'll let you guys know. I don't see this one as being hard to wrap up on moment's notice anyway. Toons can literally off whomever at any moment, right? Hahaha

Ara

• Fantastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2017, 10:05:55 pm »
Haha, yeah. This could go for a while of crazy, or it could all hit the fan super fast and be a massacre. I'M SO EXCITED!

Verse

• blue in nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2017, 10:07:12 pm »
Then let's aim for it to be a little longer then! I doubt it will turn aimless since its about killing people, haha

So we're decided? sweet's house but toons booby trapped it? Boy was over because of the invitation.

You girls think alike. Should I be worried?

Verse

• blue in nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2017, 10:07:42 pm »
also, if you guys want, we can throw in canon fodder character, like police or neighbors or classmates coming to visit.

Ara

• Fantastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2017, 10:12:14 pm »
I don't think we need canon fodder. I mean, I'm going to throw in flashbacks and shady mentions of people Toons has maimed for Boy.

And Verse, you should definitely be worried.

VenomousEve

• Crunch.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2017, 10:16:56 pm »
She clearly loves you. To death.

bah dum tsss

Verse

• blue in nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 10, 2017, 10:23:28 pm »
hahaha not worried.

hahaha not calling police.

hahaha hello police help.

Verse

• blue in nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2017, 03:45:35 pm »
soooo, guise, do we have enough? when do we start?

Ara

• Fantastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2017, 09:00:15 pm »
I'm ready to start whenever! Are we agreed on starting from them waking up in her house and use flashbacks to explain? Who goes first?

Verse

• blue in nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2017, 11:15:41 am »
I DID!

meet

Kazenaga "Kaze" Hyuki

Sleeper dreamboat of the high-school. Known to take a punch for the right reasons and is known to be a little stand-offish at first meet. He lives with his mom who works a lot and therefor is a mommacon to everyone. He denies it.

Eats a Yubei Ramen when he can and has a document delivery rout some people are familiar with.

Can be a hothead if you push his buttons. Better at sports than he is in school and doesn't have that many close friends cept for lil ol' Toruzuki Yuukizawa. His recluse ways shrouds Kaze in mystery, even though he's pretty much just a laid back guy without many troubles in his life.

He never really accepts your confessions but he's really nice about it.

-

will probs add more as we go. Here's him after showering and eating a vanilla pudding.

Toru died.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2017, 11:46:59 am by Verse »

Ara

• Fantastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 14, 2017, 03:13:36 pm »
Midori Yamcha

Keeps to herself. Classmates have always considered her shy, a little dark, maybe even a snob for not taking part in more activities. They don't know she has a packed schedule with her 24/7 job of stalking Kaze. They've been dating for four years, even if he likes to keep it lowkey. It's their little secret. He doesn't have to say it, or even look at her. She can feel his love.

She's an only child and her parents spend so much time avoiding each other that she pretty much grew up alone. It got so bad that they bought her her own apartment when she was fourteen and left her to her own devices. She was sure she was invisible, completely nonexistent, until that day he noticed her and she knew they were meant to be.

Midori is super normal. No one worry. Kaze just has crazy good luck that everyone that's ever crossed him has abruptly moved away. Even that teacher that gave him a D.

Verse

• blue in nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2017, 03:38:57 pm »
you know, it's the first mistake one does in a situation like this, but I kinda feel for her.

I also always knew rice balls were crazy food.

VenomousEve

• Crunch.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 14, 2017, 06:00:08 pm »
Ahhhhh sorry I'm late to the party!!!

Kanai Minako

Resident academy sweetheart. Boys want her, girls want to be her. Minako has the cute, clumsy act down to a science. She’s the sort of girl that could probably score at the top of the class, but sits around number five every time. It’s calculated, sure, but it’s hard to blame her. It’s just because she’s busy trying to be helpful to her classmates. She’s a good girl, a sweet girl, so friends are more important than grades.

There are few girls who don’t like her, but nobody likes them. Jealousy isn’t attractive, right? And more than a few classmates have benefited from her perpetual rejection of all confessions. Sometimes boys are more appreciative when they have broken hearts.

Recently, Mina-chi has taken a shine to Kazenaga and that’s caused a bit of buzz in the halls. Everyone is pretty sure she won’t go after him, though. It’s practically Minako’s job to stay single. She’s just gregarious and easily charmed. When asked about him, she blushes and says things like “Kaze-kun is so responsible.”