News: 
Paragraphite

Vanity in Dust Read 802 times

Ara

• Fantastic!
    • View Profile
Vanity in Dust
« on: August 09, 2017, 09:06:43 pm »
I'm published! The book is a dark fantasy called Vanity in Dust. This has pretty much consumed my life for the last year or so but I have grand illusions of getting into some rps now.

Just in case I don't have you on any of my other social medias, here's some links and stuff!

amazon

my webpage

Lightning

• dying with style.
    • View Profile
Re: Vanity in Dust
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2017, 08:41:19 pm »
Oh hell yes. I mean I was already buying this through fb but this post warranted another congratulations. This is so amazing and I cannot wait to get my hands on your book, Ara. Congrats again!

Ara

• Fantastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2017, 08:46:17 pm »
Thanks, Light!  :redheart: :redheart: :redheart:

It's been a crazy experience and luckily everyone's been super supportive! Of course, my parents haven't read it yet so that might help. haha

Pride

• flash point.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2017, 11:35:30 pm »
My copy just came in the mail today. Congrats Ara!

Verse

• blue in nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2017, 07:46:32 pm »
as a fellow boy I am disgusted by how clean your computer area is.

Cool though! This is so trippy!

Ara

• Fantastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2017, 07:48:14 pm »
Ahhhh! That is SO COOL! Thanks for buying it, Pride!  :redheart: :redheart: :redheart:

Krystal Itzume

• Caesar
  • Don't Leave Me In This Heaven Alone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2017, 02:22:24 am »
I'm know I'm late to the game, but I was finally able to order it after getting my convention tickets and last piece for my Lady Reyne cosplay, so I'll have it soon, too!

Congrats again dear!

Edit: I was going to get it sooner, but it wasn't at Barnes and Noble...T_T

Ara

• Fantastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2017, 02:06:22 pm »
Awwww! Thanks, Krys.  :redheart: I completely understand other things coming first, I'm just super flattered you get it at all! And yeah, they have the ebook on their site for the nook but not the paperback in stores. You pretty much have to be published by a big publisher to get into the bookstores because they have a return policy where they just rip the covers off and toss the books and get a return. So, the published just eats the cost on those and small ones can't do it.

Krystal Itzume

• Caesar
  • Don't Leave Me In This Heaven Alone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2017, 02:34:41 pm »
That makes sense! I had a feeling it was something like that, or BnN suggested a deal made between Amazon and the publisher. They could do the electronic copies, I remember, but I don't have a nook so it was no good to me.

Here's to hoping one day you'll get so big that I can buy your novel at my local store!