News: 
Paragraphite

Ello Read 485 times

Q

• Drinking tea. ('cos that's what we do in England)
    • View Profile
Ello
« on: July 13, 2017, 01:52:57 am »
Did you just say hello Q?

No. I said "Ello".
I'd write something about tea, but that would just come across as far too quintisentially British.
So I'm back (no, not from out of space)
Life has been... a distraction.

But I'm very bored and need something to add my creative spark to which doesn't consist of making cards (birthday, anniversary etc. If you must know. No... Not the kind you play poker with).

I need somewhere to preferably be emo and torture the poor creatures/characters in my head.
Any indications as to which threads are open for input would be wonderful.
I'm pretty much open to anything; preferably something that doesn't require too many of my dwindling cerebral neurons.
I'm a little rusty and may need gentle prods as to correct paragraphite etiquette, but I'm here... for however long.

Please save me from night shifts. And provide a distraction from my essays...

Verse

• blue in nothing
    • View Profile
Re: Ello
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2017, 09:42:31 am »
You have come to the right place!

You sound like you would do well with a villain, the way you go on about torturing your characters. I do well with that. I always supply good evil.

So, what will it be? Is an asylum too close to reality, where you characters non-ailment is endlessly refilled by the personnel, and no matter how many hearings your charac never gets out?

We can go fantastical too, and deeply emotional. A flighty lover, or a gothic world. I just want to hurt you.

What I mean to say is, welcome back.

Q

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2017, 01:58:02 pm »
Oh Verse.
You have pleased me so.
No. An asylum setting is not too close to reality. As long as I don't have to play a nurse that is. Haha.
I'm pretty open to anything that takes your fancy, so throw some musey goodness at me....
If you Like, that is. :)

Verse

• blue in nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2017, 04:01:48 pm »
I am up to be any kind of evil, at any point in time. Lately I've been playing finite threads with venomouseve, which have proven incredibly rewarding. So something like that. if you're familiar with Interview with a vampire, where Lestat tortures Louis for his kills, then we can do something in that vein, the dynamic, without replicating it.

You can also be a father figure, or a mother one, with your dear daughter having lost her heart to someone you might think a swindler! What will society think. Surely you must try to rein in the brat. I base this off you being English entirely. Excuse my prejudice.

I can also be a very troublesome, addictive, returning lover, come back to make your life hell. Or, since we're on the subject, the only dealer for a bespoke drug you're hooked on.

If you're more for a vivid world a modernized Victorian place might be fun.

I can also play someone who masquerades as your friend, but really just puts fuel to the fire of your emoness.

Tell me if something stick, I'll gladly go on if you want other things. Emo victims are lovely.

Q

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2017, 05:11:50 pm »
Verse.
You beautiful creature.
My heart literally jumped when I read the name Lestat. I think you could say I'm very familiar with the Vampire Chronicles.

Though I am indeed a Brit.... I can't even imagine the sort of society where I'd care too much about the societal woes of youthful misendevours. I'm from a small mining town. I have no idea how to act/write much beyond working class unfortunately.

I do like the idea of victoriana/toxic friendship though. I feel as though there could be something interesting fluttering about in the recesses of that premise.

Verse

• blue in nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2017, 06:35:19 pm »
Something stuck then!

I am from a mining town too!

I am a slaaave to Anne Rice.

So, we can set up something for your dreary emo. Does this emo murder? it could be fun if it does, and easy to guilt, or does it aide in my character's murders? Maybe my character has a guilt character on your character which propels your character to help my character do misdeeds. A supplier of laudanum, maybe, or a professional bait? 

Q

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2017, 06:53:23 pm »
I have just fallen in love with every single thing you wrote as a suggestion Verse.
Is it bad that I like ALL of the above? Haha.
I see in my minds eye something vampiric with a dash of Jack the ripper, a dash of Jeckle and Hyde, a lot of Victoriana (and I'm happy to have steampunk in there if you so feel compelled).
And all of the murders/guilt/laudinum abuse.

Verse

• blue in nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2017, 07:09:39 pm »
Would you rather be the one strung along in murderous business, or somehow addicted to it? What kind of leash does my character have on yours? This is so much fun!

I loooove murders in the victorian era. Those dresses ruffle well. I do crave a good vampire jaunt.