News: 
Paragraphite

Last minute info Read 676 times

Peregrine

• Alis Volat Propriis
    • View Profile
Last minute info
« on: June 07, 2017, 06:11:02 pm »
I know it's not exactly kosher to talk about that "other" writing place, but just in case you all hadn't saved stuff you wanted from there, or haven't gotten their e-mail blitz... it's all disappearing sometime today (the 7th) since the cost got too much and they moved to a new server/host it's also. So if you didn't save stuff upon your exit from that place, you have a very small window to do it before it goes away and starts redirecting to their new place. I wish there was a way to get in touch with Beau... I'm pretty sure there is stuff that was written over there under his other profiles that should/would be wanted to be saved... but I just don't know what all it would be.

Pride

• flash point.
    • View Profile
Re: Last minute info
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2017, 09:59:48 pm »
Thanks for the heads-up. My account there is under an old e-mail, so I wouldn't have known. Appreciate it!

Krystal Itzume

• Caesar
  • A Tempest Must Be Just That
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2017, 02:15:14 am »
Thank you for the note, too! I think I got most of the things I wanted to save put elsewhere, fortunately. I know Beau and I saved our Royal series off-site, so at least that should be saved...

Lightning

• dying with style.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2017, 03:09:47 pm »
blergh. just found out about this. honestly it's not too terrible for me but i would have liked to save a few things. ah well. ce la vie~