Paragraphite

Season of ✝he Ghos✝ INTEREST CHECK/OOC ✧☆ Read 1612 times

Jill the Ripper

• pause.
    • View Profile
Season of ✝he Ghos✝ INTEREST CHECK/OOC ✧☆
« on: October 15, 2016, 12:31:23 pm »

Season of ✝he Ghos✝

Twenty years ago, Rosalind Meyers disappeared during Whitehall Valley High's annual Halloween Fair Haunting - her body was never found.  The case has enjoyed fame, over the decades, with professionals and amateur sleuths visiting and revisiting the details, coming back to the town of Whitehall Valley and occasionally driving up tourism.

Despite the lack of answers, life has gone on for the town and the school itself - WVH is an old school, a single, heavy brownstone, several stories, bordered by tall trees who's trunks turn black during the autumn and leaves that go flame red.   The Halloween Haunt (as its' known as to the kids and staff) still goes strong, and over the years kids have come and gone and added their own embellishments to the sad story so that no one knows what is truth and what is not anymore. 

There are rumours, however.   Rumours of things going wrong during each year's Halloween Haunt: extra heads among class numbers, attractions like Haunted Houses or decorations going wrong.  A fire, one year, in the early 00s that actually became an out of control blaze -- each incident has just added to the excitement, each year. 

This year, however, 2016 -- it's not going to be fun, spooky story that'll be told over and over again. 

It is the beginning of the end.

Welcome to Whitehall Valley High's

Halloween Fair Haun✝

Play as students, they're all in the same class, so around the 17 age bracket or whatever Seniors count for in the Glorious Empire of His Imperial Holiness Donald Trump.

• If you don't post in 48-hours u gonna die. We need bodies.
  • Include what costume your kid is wearing
  • They gonna get locked in the school and the blood bath will begin
« Last Edit: October 15, 2016, 12:42:50 pm by Jill the Ripper »

Jill the Ripper

• pause.
    • View Profile
Re: Season of ✝he Ghos✝ INTEREST CHECK/OOC ✧☆
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2016, 12:48:16 pm »
Ivy Whitehall

The only daughter of the only son in the Whitehall clan, the titular family of Whitehall Valley.   Her father has taken to this local fame and is the owner of a small furniture chain: Whitehall Wood.  They live in a colonial mansion that's been heritage listed by the local council, having been built circa 1800.   Her father is too proud of this fact. 

Every year her parents hold a boring costume party of their own for their friends - mostly couples from the golf club.  Ivy usually finds a way to escape candy-duty; sitting on a haybale outside with a cauldron filled with snickers is only amusing for a little while. 

For the Halloween Haunt, Ivy is dressing up as Little Red Riding Hood.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2016, 02:16:01 am by Jill the Ripper »

Verse

• blue in nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2016, 02:06:36 pm »
Marcus "Murmur" Fair

Dressed as Tony Stark since he's so cheap but hot. Tank top, glowstics and painted on facial hair, basically.

He's rather prissy for being of the dirtier male group. Thinks he's better than his friends and will probably take offense if you hint to otherwise. Likely to be a pretty big guy once he's shaken youth's slenderness.

Ara

• Fantastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2016, 03:44:28 pm »
Charlotte Herd

Class President and all around go getter, Charlotte has made a point of befriending everyone and is always the first to arrive and the last to leave. Innately responsible and cheerful, she’s always there to pick up the slack and make sure every school function goes perfectly.

Going to the Halloween Haunt as a unicorn—funny so as not to alarm any of the younger students in the earlier morning festivities and not bulky or going to get in her way, but still showing her spirit through effort with rainbow colored hair and lots of glitter.

Crushes:

Relationships: Best friends with Ivy. Used to date Noah.

-

Ashley Keller & Amanda Banks

Best friends since kindergarten. Vicious, giggling, teen monsters.

Dressing as the bloody Shining twins with plans to terrorize their classmates this year.

Crushes: Ashley has a crush on Marcus Fair while Amanda has a super secret crush on Ashley.

Relationships: Ashley used to be dating Jackson before that imploded.

Noah Kramer

Charming, outgoing, student. Has been in most sports clubs and keeps a wide circle of friends. Easy to get along with.

Going to the party as a skeleton in facepaint and a black suit.

Crushes: Ivy Whitehall

Relationships: Used to date Charlotte before breaking up over the summer for unknown reasons.

-

Oliver Jorgen

Worked hard to get rid of his nervous stutter when he was a kid and even though he hasn't had a problem with it in years--some of the kids still make fun of him for it.

Dressed as a mad scientist. Lab coat splattered in red paint with big thick glasses and wild hair.

Crushes:

Relationships:

« Last Edit: October 15, 2016, 04:10:19 pm by Ara »

Jill the Ripper

• pause.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2016, 04:04:07 pm »
Aden Phillips

Cousin to Ivy Whitehall, Aden has lived with their grandparents ever since his mother got quietly checked into rehab 12 years ago, and decided to never come home. 

Fair-haired and wears glasses with gray-blue eyes.  He's quiet, used to slipping in and out of things and places without making waves.  His costume this year is a blue Superman t-shirt, under a suit he wore to homecoming.

He has a crush on Charlotte Herd that he's never acted on, and is close friends with Oliver. 

Jackson Pollack

Absolutely no relation to the painter, and would not know who you were talking about if you tried to make a joke about it.  Wild red hair, a wicked grin and a football player - he's a bit of a bully, picking on Oliver and Aden both, though he's chummy with most others.  Used to date Ashley, until that ended spectacularly.  Has dressed up as a Zombie Footballer for the Haunt this year, with a mild green face.

Verse

• blue in nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2016, 04:20:25 pm »
Louven Kaleira

Boy with the doll face. Black curls and they're all blown to the right. So pretty everyone listens. He's said to have an affair with his father's new wife and he likes grimacing with his tongue out. There's a rumor he tickled Charlotte last year when he helped set up the library for voting on king and queen, but he won't confirm more than lick his fingertips. Cruel but he pays with a smile that makes you feel you owe him. Will go as a drowned bride.

Crushes: You would know, you would blush

Realationships: Noah, because he's easy to hang with. Likes to have a freind-of-the-week, and as a kid, he was besties with Aden.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2016, 05:14:03 pm by Verse »

Ara

• Fantastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2016, 09:17:45 pm »
IC UP!

And people can jump in whenever until we get into crazy evil doom lockdown.

Jill the Ripper

• pause.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2016, 06:06:31 pm »
I LOVED the thread opener, Ara, and the intro of your boys, Versey!  I'm working on a post, but idk if I'll get it up before I fall asleep - if I don't, I'm sorry!! To tide you over, however, please have a new addition to the thread --

Lacey Cavendish

Hides behind loose fitting clothes and prefers non-existence.  She is being edged on by something sinister - someone sinister - and it makes her reluctant to make eye-contact, or voice things in class.  Chestnut brown hair, cut jaggedly short.   She is not a school-spirit type, but has promised to help.

Verse

• blue in nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2016, 08:11:19 pm »
Thanks Maib! And Lacey sounds delicious!

Asher Adams

Thought he was going all the way to professor, now teaches homeroom. His name has been jotted in some doodled hearts. Looks young even for for his college years. Keeps his witty humor on level with the students and connects better with them than most other teachers. Hard to argue a point and win with him, though. Has been known to help Lacey when she doesn't partake in class discussions. Is going as Tuxedo Mask as he chaperones this party.

Relationships: helps everyone when he can, been known to bump Jackson's grade to help with his sports performances.

Crushes: now that's inappropriate.

Ara

• Fantastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2016, 11:30:03 am »
Jillibean!! What's Lacey's costume for the party?

And Verse I loved your post!

Jill the Ripper

• pause.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2016, 05:22:36 pm »
Lacey's not wearing one! Muhahahaha.  I posted!! Ivy's coming in later in a blaze of scarlet glory~

Verse

• blue in nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2016, 10:40:18 pm »
Lacey is such a delicious deer.

makes me all like

Jill the Ripper

• pause.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2016, 06:55:35 pm »
Did I ever mention that that wolf is terrifying? In the purest of ways, of course~

Just popping in, though, to say that I am writing a post, but if I fall asleep before finishing it I apologize, pls don't eat me (yet).

Ara

• Fantastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2016, 09:29:11 pm »
I didn't even realize it was a wolf at first! I thought it was some kind of bear/wolverine monster beast. How dare a wolf be so ugly!

And you feel asleep! We will most certainly eat your characters now. Definitely Verse's gross teacher character will eat up your sad little Lacey!

Verse

• blue in nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2016, 09:38:04 pm »
on the wolf being disgusting; that's how Lacey makes me feel. Like a hungry, disgusting canine. We should name that wolf, though. I'm thinking Male Wolf. Or Bogen Wolf.

Power on, maib! Give me prev fuel!

He'll eat Lacey alright, but in that tangy place.

Sorry I'm shit, but I'm like the sole provider of testosterone on para! #woes

Jill the Ripper

• pause.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2016, 07:23:42 pm »
Ha!  I hope the perv fuel is adequate, I'm sorry for perv-blocking, but it will make it more fun?

I like Bogen Wolf though and I am very glad you guys didn't eat my characters yet! 

I'm still laughing at a wolf having the nerv to be so... upsetting.  LOL.

Ara

• Fantastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2016, 01:34:28 pm »
Posted! Killed more people... I'm thinking when the shit finally hits the fan and the kids start running, the whole school will be locked down? A classic no escape sort of situation?

Verse

• blue in nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2016, 07:30:01 pm »
I'm not sure anything is as enticing as weak hand swatting, Maib. if you're ever in a real life situation and want to get away from the perv, never weak hand swat. It is to pervs what the red cape is to bulls. It's on level with blushing at inappropriate times and looking lost. #hownottocatchapredator

Lock-down! Whoho!

it is decided then! He is bogen wolf, perv brother-cousin to insanity wolf.

Jill the Ripper

• pause.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2016, 08:54:18 am »
I promise, if I am ever being molested, I shall try very hard not to entice them with my girlish fragility~

And I posted!! At last!!! I am sorry, there's no excuse.  I am enjoying this though - bring on more gore!  Murder one of mine, if you want!  I'll just make more, muhahahaha.  Oh wait... I have more!!

Verse

• blue in nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2016, 07:50:23 pm »
Posted! If I modded, Maib, you just go ahead and walk away at whatever point you see fit!

My characters are going Kray, it seems.