Paragraphite

Short and Relaxed Read 683 times

Pride

• flash point.
    • View Profile
Short and Relaxed
« on: June 10, 2016, 10:53:17 pm »
Yo.

This is essentially a mirror to a post I made a year and a half ago, following the same premise as before: I'm a lazy, good-for-nothing flake, but I'm really, really in the mood to write something and I'm hoping someone with a patient soul will humor me.

Nothing grand or complicated or intense, but something simple and clean (is Kingdom Hearts 3 out yet?) and low maintenance. It can be as easy as some peeps talking at a bar or friends walking home from school or two strangers sitting next to each other on the bus striking up a conversation. Just a little vignette that'll end in a couple dozen posts, max. If we want to expand beyond that later, sure, why not. If we don't, that's awesome too.

I'd prefer a modern setting, but I can work fantasy or futuristic or whatever too. It can be romantic, it can be sad, it can be funny - whatever floats your boat. I'd like to think I'm fairly flexible on all fronts, including writing male or female. I just want to write with someone(s).

Any takers?

Verse

• blue in nothing
    • View Profile
Re: Short and Relaxed
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2016, 08:42:00 pm »
How come I didn't see this. This is like, an awesome flirt for anyone who likes to rp.

I'm game.

Night at the bar sounds good. I play an awesome happy drunkard. Let's throw in some confused shounen-ai and picturesque violence (TM).

Pride

• flash point.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2016, 10:12:49 pm »
Haha, sounds like an amazing plan to me. I can definitely roll with some bromance and a Tarantino style bar brawl.

I'll have the thread up in a couple of days, probably. Thanks for tossing me a bone Verse.

Verse

• blue in nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2016, 10:17:28 pm »
Bone.

Amirite?

Seriously excited!