Paragraphite

'Ello! Read 1401 times

Penfighter

• See You Space Cowboy...
    • View Profile
'Ello!
« on: June 04, 2016, 07:38:15 pm »
Greetings!

Some of you may already know me as Hexias from RPGChat (as well as other RP sites). I am a friend of Peregrine and super jones-sing for some RP.

I joined up to do an RP with her and another friend, but I am possibly seeking to get into another thread or two as well provided they aren't super fast. Might post some stuff to see if there is any interest.

Anyway, I look forward to seeing everyone around as we make magic and whatnot. :)

Verse

• blue in nothing
    • View Profile
Re: 'Ello!
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2016, 11:18:56 pm »
Welcome! Im glad you found this place!

What rp's are you into?

Hope you love it here, and that we change for the better with time if you don't!

Ara

• Fantastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2016, 11:20:57 pm »
Welcome to the forum! Hope you have fun in the threads and I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with!

Penfighter

• See You Space Cowboy...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2016, 01:27:16 am »
I am into basically everything. Genres and such aren't important to me. What matters is that everyone has a great time and the activity level remains high. Well, some call me an "elitest" based on my preference for the type of players I prefer to team up with but that doesn't seem to be an issue here.

So yeah, Story is the main thing. I look forward to being involved in many fun, well-written stories. :)

Lightning

• dying with style.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2016, 05:42:05 am »
welcome to para. hope to see you around, space cowboy.

Verse

• blue in nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2016, 02:44:15 pm »
Well, you seem easy enough to get a long with, so I have no trouble beliving you will find one or two rp's in the future that you'll like here!

Pride

• flash point.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2016, 09:49:08 pm »
Yo yo yo.

Welcome to Para. I'm looking forward to seeing you around.