News: 
Paragraphite

thread with a video game world flavor. [interest check] Read 5803 times

Lightning

• dying with style.
    • View Profile
Re: thread with a video game world flavor. [interest check]
« Reply #30 on: December 29, 2015, 04:20:57 am »
Excellente. Jordon is great, Beau. I'm working on the ic and I should have it posted soon.

Lightning

• dying with style.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 30, 2015, 02:24:04 am »
the ic is here.

it's not perfect, but i wanted to get it up asap~

Pride

• flash point.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 30, 2015, 10:05:27 pm »
Looks great L! I'm stuck at the airport right now with a five hour and growing plane delay, but assuming God doesn't hate me too much, I should probably have my post up late tonight.

Lightning

• dying with style.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 31, 2015, 01:32:03 am »
well that sucks. ): i hope the delays don't get any worse. the weather's just crazy.

Pride

• flash point.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 31, 2015, 06:20:30 am »
I'm finally home! Super tired but in the mood to write. Gonna throw some Star Wars action Krystal's way first then I'll have wolf warrior prime over here rocking and rolling.

edit// And I fell asleep while writing, lol. I guess I was more tired than I thought. I'll definitely have everything up tomorrow though, sorry for the delay.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2015, 08:44:06 am by Pride »

Beau

• I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 02, 2016, 12:31:46 am »
Don't wait for me.  Very sick.  I'll catch up if I can but I may just sleep for a week. 

Lightning

• dying with style.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 02, 2016, 06:34:45 am »
s'all good guys. no rush on the post, pride~ and feel better, beau!

Verse

• blue in nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 04, 2016, 10:40:55 pm »
Submitting my sheet for okay or nay! Sound like so much fun!

Character Sheet

Thedore had always been a nice kid with no friends. Now he was a young adult, 18, with as many. Not that the nurses weren't friendly. He just never thought he could call them anything more than their work titles as long as they were on the job. Only people on the job could get into his chambers.

Theo liked details, and had a lot of colorful prisms backlit and built into the glass tiles of his walls. The floor was white and tempered. Ceramic. He was a wraith, grey skin and green eyes. His smile was known to be as bright as the easy-to-clean walls of his home, paid for by the Wallace fortune. He was one of the first to get a copy of Skyonline because of Wallace Ind. and their collaboration with the makers of the game. He was happy to be exposed to an existence where his bones didn't break and the air wasn't his enemy.

He is usually online, playing on a smooth touchpad and watching on cased in screen, fastest connection in town, and has an arsenal of characters, buying the ones he doesn't hone himself at full level. His favorite, though, is

Belerom, the healer, a human of level 100, because well, when you're locked up all day so the world doesn't kill you, you have the time. Theo chose an approachable online persona for Belerom and is known to be a newb-hugger. His logged hours tell the truth about his usefulness in a party and probable hermitdom off-screen. He keeps himself with healing jewelry that he can drop for others and favors a long sword with a flute for handle for his weapon. Belerom is the favorite because he is the most approachable, and also because Theo likes the sentiment of a being that can heal everything.

Lightning

• dying with style.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 05, 2016, 02:36:04 am »
i loveeeee theo~ he sounds adorable. welcome to the party, verse!

Verse

• blue in nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 06, 2016, 07:44:52 pm »
Thank you! Working on my first post! Wondering what kind of perils we me encounter. Thinking of making a monster, maybe someone who got forced into monster form. also, can players hurt players like in SAO?

Lightning

• dying with style.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 06, 2016, 10:45:10 pm »
Yup, players can hurt and kill other players.