News: 
Paragraphite

Happy Holidays, Paragraphites! Read 1080 times

Ara

• Fantastic!
    • View Profile
Happy Holidays, Paragraphites!
« on: December 12, 2015, 06:24:44 pm »
I hope that you all get to do something wonderful this holiday season, whether it's with family or in blissfull solitude! I'm looking forward to another year with all of you on this forum!

:candycane: :candycane: :gift: :gift: :frosty: :gift: :gift: :candycane: :candycane:

Anyone given any thought to their New Year's resolutions yet? Any general year plans/goals?

Krystal Itzume

• Caesar
  • Don't Leave Me In This Heaven Alone.
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Holidays, Paragraphites!
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2015, 05:09:53 am »
Merry Holidays to all, and happiest of Saturnalias!

I've had one thought for a resolution: Since 365 has shown me that I can write, consistently, daily (as if that was any surprise), I've been thinking I should use 2016 to write 12 novels, or at least get them off the ground. Write for the same story, for a month at a time. We'll see if I go through with that insanity.

Ara

• Fantastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2015, 10:03:47 am »
12 is a lot of novels, Krys! lol I love how you didn't start with 6 or 3 or 1. What if after a month you're still crazy into that story but not done with it yet? Will you make yourself move on to the next? And have you already decided on the 12?

One of my New Years Resolutions will be to finally understand what a jelly fish is. I don't think anything in the world confuses me as much as jelly fish and despite the incredible amount of nature programs I have watched in my twenty-eight years, I'm still not convinced it's even an animal. Are we sure it's not some sort of floating carnivorous water plant? This year, I'm going to find out. By the end of 2016 I will be a jelly fish expert!

Lightning

• dying with style.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2015, 10:20:43 am »
happy holidays para!!!! i hope all of you have a wonderful holiday~  :ninja:

krystal, you're crazy insane but if anyone can write twelve novels in a year (other than James Patterson but he's icky) it's definitely you.

ara, you should totally watch princess jellyfish anime if you haven't already, it's not actually educational about jellyfish but it's cute, features jellyfish and is going to be a live action movie~

as for me, my new years resolution is to stop procrastinating. it's been a high hurdle for me for ages, but i'm gonna try really hard to break the habit this upcoming year.

Krystal Itzume

• Caesar
  • Don't Leave Me In This Heaven Alone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2015, 02:04:01 pm »
You can do it Lightning! I believe in you! You'll beat procrastination for all of us!

I'll also second Light's idea about the anime. I've heard of it. I've never watched it. But, it's anime. That has to be a good way to learn about things, right? xD Good luck on becoming a jellyfish expert, Ara!

As for my novels, I have some ideas. I have my Death and my Immortal stories I want to write. Then there’s Candyland, Lucyfer, Valentine, Fides, Itzume’s tale, the Star of the Sea, and a few others that have been waiting for me to open them again. Plus, Lucyfer, Valentine, and Death/Immortal, were all ideas that 365 helped to create, so there’s a good chance other ideas will strike me as I get into this.

I just have to decide which to work on first…and I don’t expect I’ll finish any of the twelve novels, and I’m not positive what I’ll do if I really get attached to writing one. I mean, that is sort of the goal…train myself to write for one story for an extended period of time. So, I’ll probably continue writing it, but posting stuff on Para for the “new month” novel.