News: 
Paragraphite

If Read 6840 times

Beau

• I see you...
    • View Profile
Re: If
« Reply #30 on: October 25, 2015, 06:58:43 pm »
If you'd allowed mythical I would have picked dragon.

But, if it has to be real then I'd go very mundane.  House cat.  Sleep 22 hours/day.  No chores.

Krystal Itzume

• Caesar
  • A Tempest Must Be Just That
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 25, 2015, 06:59:52 pm »
Beau and I are of one mind--cat. I thought of lion, but that's too much work. I'll take regular domestic house cat for easy life, affection, and sleep.

Peregrine

• Alis Volat Propriis
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 25, 2015, 11:06:19 pm »
Either a Peregrine Falcon- because they are amazing and beautiful, and flying that fast and high and far would be exhilarating.

Or

A sea turtle, because I have a horrid fear of drowning and can't get through scuba lessons, much less snorkel, but I'd like to see all the crazy cool stuff in the ocean.

Lightning

• dying with style.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 26, 2015, 07:32:10 am »
i'd probably be a dog. dogs are just so happy all the time and seem to just love everyone and overall they just really, really love life. i really admire that, and i'd like to have that perspective more often.

Ara

• Fantastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 26, 2015, 01:08:48 pm »
As long as I could shift back and forth between forms, I'd pick something like a raven so I could fly. I would like to pick a wolf but they have a pretty bad reputation up here and I'd be likely to get myself shot. If I had to be the animal all the time I might pick a house cat. haha! Even though I don't like them... they obviously have a pretty sweet life. I mean, you pretty much get to be a lazy douchebag all the time and people have zero expectations of you.

Oh! Superpower! If you could have any superpower, what would it be?

Jill the Ripper

• pause.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 26, 2015, 01:56:48 pm »
Fire.  Setting things on fire, being made out of fire, idk, just fire.

Krystal Itzume

• Caesar
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 26, 2015, 04:44:32 pm »
I'm not allowed to a pyromancer according to all my friends. Mostly because of an (several) incident involving tabletop and fire, and they were in my way...

I'm also not allowed to be a healer after going on a rant about all medicine being poison, and complaining that I couldn't kill people by healing them in D&D.

So that leaves me with psionics, even though I'm pretty sure they would not like what I could think of doing with that power, and one DM just outright banned psionics for everyone...Psionics!

Krystal Itzume

• Caesar
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 13, 2016, 01:45:30 am »
Just because the lottery is up to 1.3 Billion dollars here in the states...

What is the first non-boring thing you would do if you had 1 Billion dollars?

I'm sure many of you can guess mine...but just in case...I'm buying so many costumes and going to Disney.

Lightning

• dying with style.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 13, 2016, 01:52:40 am »
travel the world. i love art and art museums and while the united states has plenty of them, so does the rest of the world and I NEED TO SEE THEM ALL. i would also photograph all my adventures and self publish a photo book.  also, i'd go visit whit and we'd party the fuck up in aussieland.

Verse

• blue in nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 15, 2016, 05:23:16 pm »
I'd buy a lot of used leather jackets and have them tailored. Also eat all the different foods of the world in their reight environment. And put money toward the invention of the electric jet so I could travel without killing our planet.

I'd have paragraphite givaway days! Like, free latops and t-shirts with our logo.

Ara

• Fantastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 15, 2016, 08:11:18 pm »
I like Verse's plan only because of the give aways. Not sure how many more leather jackets we can house..

I'd go through an extensive, absurd, interview process to employ the best/hottest/deadliest butler ever. His vest would always, mysteriously, match my own outfit and I would have nothing to do with it.