News: 
Paragraphite

Eaver Read 1940 times

Verse

• blue in nothing
    • View Profile
Eaver
« on: August 02, 2015, 09:04:13 pm »
The tavern had its roots in iron lining. Spines and spears, rusted but repainted in black. There was wood, too, mostly. They'd tried to make it pretty, a glass vase here, a painting there. Somebody loved this place, and perhaps that was the ingredient that kept it standing, kept it sane, in addition to all the spells in the corners, hoping to be strong enough to call upon the mercy and decency of the stronger magicians.

Alsyon Deck did not own this place. Perhaps that was out of his own choosing, since he had the means. He'd come across many gem studded silver bars, and hoarded them. Fortune grows, if you know how to throw it back for more. He'd forgotten that art, weaving wealth out of wealth, but now had trusted people to do so for him. At first it had been small coins, and then it had been big deceits. He had been a good boy, truly, but he'd left that gentle child behind. An honest merchant here, a family empire there. They all fell like leafs in autumn, leaving his coffers swollen.

Now he threw small coins at tavern waiters, and waved with high bills to get more of their good wine. His scarf was blossoming in silver flora, and his jacket was an expensive blue, deep like the effort it had taken to make. Black trousers, of course, leading down to sturdy but polished shoes. A night out might call for more than finery. In fact, didn't he insist on that? Where his collar ended there lived the image of black vines with thorns of different color. All the way up to his jaw the tattoo grew. His hair was as black as those vines, and his eyes were was green as the vines should have been.

Tonight he was drinking to his own glory. He had been participating in these games for quite some time. It was good to be able to hold your liquor when talking business. It was a point of pride. And so he threw challenges to anyone who'd take him on. In the rowdy environment, where smaller gatherings were competing for dominance of volume, the mood in the Cloud Ridge Tavern could be considered merry. Alsyon liked something merry that he could stain. The dark lined, green eyes sparkled with some of that expressed malice as he put another drink to his lips.

Enchanted Wolf

• View Profile
Re: Eaver
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2015, 09:19:23 pm »
After getting there rather later than she wanted, on the bad advice of rather unpleasant, and even more unsavory strangers, Flyta started looking for a tavern or inn. Not paying attention to where she went, just looking at signs, she eventually found what she wanted. Lips curled slightly at the corners in to a half smile, at the cracked and peeling sign for the Cloud Ridge Tavern.

As she got closer to the tavern, she could tell that while it was cared for it had definitely seen better days. Hoping that the food, and drink inside look, and taste better than the appearance of the tavern. She pushed her way through the doors, Flyta instantly spoted one man dressed much better than the rest, every thing from his well polished shoes, to his well cut dark blue vest, he reeks of coin and has a look of wealth about him.

She watched, careful to see exactly where his coin purse was, or any other valuables. She made her way through the crowded tavern,  to the well dressed stranger, and stumbled in to him catching her self, with her arms around his waist, and face embarrassingly close to his crotch. She pretended to be stuck, sputtering apologies, as she tried to disentangle her self. She checked his pockets quick, grabbing the small coin pouch she pushed her self off the stranger.
"I... I... I'm so sorry..." Pulling out a handkerchief and started to clean the drink she spilt on the stranger. "I am not normally so clumsy." Reaching in to her own pocket, depositing the coin purse while grabbing some coins from hers. "Please let me buy you a new drink."
« Last Edit: August 09, 2015, 07:29:31 pm by Enchanted Wolf »

Verse

• blue in nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2015, 07:41:27 pm »
Alsyon was just about to slay the latest of vials he’d been served. Good wine, sweet. But that did not happen. A woman made sure of that, fumbling with her balance, colliding into him in the most pleasant of ways, the ruckus freeing his hand of the glass and spilling the honey drink on his blue vest. He had a grin for her, her head low, breath on his pants while she apologized. Green eyes flared with some cunning discovery when she withdrew from him to take a handkerchief to his stained clothes. “Oh, I was due for a bath anyway.” He said, slurring in a way he thought was charming, his tongue affected by his liquid sport of tonight.

He scanned her as she pulled out her coins. He knew what else was in her pocket. People tried stealing from him on a daily basis, and he always paid extra attention when there was body contact. It was a smaller amount she’d made away with, but still, he’d have to chastise her for it, now that he knew and she did not. It would be a fun game. “And don’t worry about the drink, I have a can right here.” He said and tapped the table close to the pitcher. “My clothes, however.” He started, some playful wickedness displayed in his gaze. “Are not so disposable.” He filled his glass again. “Do you suppose you’d like to compensate me for them?” he asked, sliding the newly filled glass in her direction, inviting her to sit by waving away one of the people already seated.

The human in said seat stood up and moved out of the way for her. It was abundantly clear who was higher in hierarchy between the man and Alsyon. The vest, the pants, the jacket, all of it had been touched by the drink she’d made him spill, though she’d gotten most of it with her wiping. The tailoring was splendid, of course, design slightly gothic, and she could safely assume that paying for their distress would be a hefty undertaking. It was his way of exercising the power she had given him. Debt was a powerful leash. “What is your name, by the way? I’ve not seen you around before. I am Alsyon Deck. Merry meet.” His smile was soft and his eyes were harsh, a mask he’d learnt over a life-time of casting verbal daggers under guise of courteous behavior. She was his taste, he noticed, and he would like to toy with her.

Enchanted Wolf

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2015, 08:34:21 pm »
As she looked from Alsyon, to the drink the small, almost child like, half elf graciously took the recently vacated seat. Her deep amber eye teary, as she looked down  at her own dress, pale blue embroidered with small pink, yellow and white flowers, she dabs lightly at the bit of wine that spilled on her.

She took a sip of the sweet, pale wine to help regain her composure a bit, "Flyta... my name is Flyta..." Having decided to play the innocent child, she hoped her feeling that she was caught was wrong. Flyta slowly examined his fine clothes, already having formed an idea Flyta stammerd, "Sir I am truly sorry, but I couldn't possibly afford to replace such finery. I have worked as a laundress before, I am sure I could clean it like new."

As she toyed with her glass of wine, not drinking much more to keep her mind clear. She looked down at her feet, Flyta cried, and hoped it was convincing. "Or If you prefer I could make you a new shirt... I made this dress, it is very nice see?" She lifted her arm, letting Alsyon inspect the seams and stitching.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2015, 07:31:14 pm by Enchanted Wolf »

Verse

• blue in nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2015, 07:04:00 am »
It was a convincing display of innocence. The lack of experience and ignorance sewn into her act was well executed, and her stature helped with this. She was thriving inside her given strengths, almost overplaying her hand. Would someone like the creature she was pretending to be find her way into this tavern? Stroke of luck, beasts would say, and try to devour her, take advantage. But only the thorniest roses grow in bad lands. Alsyon smiled at this, and raised his glass to her wickedness, and pretended it was a receipt that he'd taken the bait, hook, line, sinker.

"Pretty name, but I have a lot of things with pretty names." he said when he tipped his glass, green eyes swirling with black intent when she bid him examine her dress. The crowd seemed mildly interested in their interaction, but soon buzzed among themselves, the tavern going on business as usual now that the main player held his composure over the spill.

When she cried, he felt almost drawn in to her act, forgetting her thievery and its implications. He let her have her cry, and her exhibition of the dress. Then, to complete his part as a cruel but gullible egomaniac to her frail, half-sized, adorable half-wit, he stole the glass he'd offered her, and lifted it to her cheek, where he used the glass edge to shave a tear off her moist cheek, her arms still out. "I can't very well know the quality of the dress by the frill and the embroidery, can I, Flyta the laundress and seamstress?" he asked, tone scolding now as he took that drink, salted, to his own lips and drank the whole thing before he pushed the still rather full vial he'd been drinking before to her side of the table. "So how about you work your way up to my tailor's assistant, he'll know your skills if you have any, by starting as my maid?"

He pulled out the black rock pin from his scarf and pulled the cloth from his collar, revealing more of the dark garden of the tattoo adorning his neck. Without asking, he wound the scarf around her neck, nodding for her to tie it herself. It might have looked affectionate, but it was, of course, an act of possession before her approval. She would have ample time to steal more from him if she agreed, and he would have the same opportunities to play with her.

Enchanted Wolf

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2015, 10:35:55 am »
With one last sniff she stopped crying, knowing her game was up. She gently dried her eyes, with the same wine spotted handkerchief she used to clean up Alsyon. "There is much more to a name than the beauty it's syllables may contain, like a deep pond you never know what lays beneath, you will never know the true wonders or horrors until you jump in."

Flyta pulled back slightly, as he raised his glass to her cheek skimming one last stray tear off. She watched him drink the tear flavored wine, pausing a moment to collect her thoughts. "As for the quality of my dress, I assure you it is most likely better than any thing you could find in any shop around here." She felt her anger rising as Alsyon's tone turned to condescension. "As for how I learnt my skills? One has to survive some how, and when you don't like, or fit what the shops have you learn to make your own."

At the mention of being some ones maid, she felt her hand go for the hidden slit in the side of her dress. Her hand gripped the hilt tight. "I am no one's maid! I will launder, or replace your garments but I will not go so low as being your maid. Or perhaps, you may have work more suited for this"  She reached in to another neatly hidden  slit, this time in the sleeve of her dress, and pulled out a rather short stiletto. She set the stiletto, with its short needle like blade with a simple leather wrapped steel handle, simple silver inlay on the cross guard, and a polished, dark red stone in the pommel in the table.

Having decided the stupid,  innocent act wouldn't work, she decided to try and catch him off guard and go on the offensive. She let her hair shift from a light, lilac purple, to a deep crimson, in a hopes that a display of her only significant magical power might help. "I may know of clothes, but I know naught of keeping a house or the desires of men, if you had that in mind. While I may not look like much, and in a fair fight I have no chance, but if you need some one dead or somthing stolen I can possibly help."

Knowing he had caught her, Flyta reached in to the hidden pocket, pulled the stolen coin purse out and dropped it on the table. "Seeing as we both know I took it, it no longer seems right to keep it."
« Last Edit: August 09, 2015, 07:32:44 pm by Enchanted Wolf »

Verse

• blue in nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2015, 06:25:42 pm »
He listened with one concentrated eyebrow, the other lax, the contrast perfectly mirroring his equal interest and lack thereof while she defended her name. The story of her circumstances, however, drew more of his focus, as she spiced it with some of her anger. It appealed to him almost as much as her empty tear. This display was more honest, though, and he appreciated transparency, whether it was intentional or not. She offered an aggressive, withheld act, hand to her thigh. He wondered about the weapon but didn’t move until she produced the stiletto, its thin blade catching firelight from the sources it reflected. That glow cut across his face, lending some glitter to his green eyes, and made some of the embedded, small jewels on the veins of his tattoo sparkle. The pretty array of colors would seem somber, sinister despite their illumination.

The crowd was of course piqued when the weapon was stuck to the table between the two conversationalists. Their gasps drew the air in all directions when they noticed the trick of her hair. Alsyon wore a hard grin on one corner of his mouth. He’d known enough sales to see what this was. He was probably more apt in this field than she was with that weapon she’d so easily put into the wood. “So, Flyta, laundress and seamstress, but also murderess and thief, your resume grows.” He said and reached out for the bag, returned with some venom in her words. He threw it with a flick of his wrist over his shoulder, a good arch. A large man kept the discarded money when it landed in his ready grip. There were some disappointed complaining from people, creatures that had wished it was them that caught it.

“You seem useful.” He admitted as he flicked the handle of the stiletto, having the object swing back and forth between them, still stuck to the table. “Smaller than my dogs, but with a bigger mouth. Harder bite, perhaps.” The crowd laughed. He looked her over again, the scarf still hanging around her neck, contrast deeper now that her hair had changed, but she’d not reached to tie it. “But I already keep myself with hands that slay and hands of sleight. You have better peddle your services in other corners of this tavern.” Some of the onlookers seemed a bit disappointed at this, and some seemed exhilarated by the exchange. “I bid you finish the drink, since I drank the one I offered you. Your debt to my fashion will stand until you can offer me something I want.” Surely, she would not take well to owing someone like him anything. He leaned back, comfortable in his chair, his throne as he practiced his own voice onto her and the others. Another button undone on his shirt, to reveal more jewel berries on the vein work of his tattoo.

“Or you can tie that scarf and be in my employ, take back this needle blade, and I can dictate what you do, no matter your skill, until you’re satisfied you’ve paid for my clothes. Perhaps a maid in training, perhaps not a maid at all.” His upper lip lifted and showed off teeth, canines sharp, telling something of his origin, a diluted heritage among the human genes, a polished, toxic smile. He grasped the neck of the bottle they’d been drinking from and poured some onto that sharp tongue as he kept eyes on her. “Well,” he asked after he swallowed, red lips still moist, as though painted with blood. His hand not on the bottle gestured outward, inviting her to leave or take the offer. “what will it be, Jaqueline of all trades?” The momentum of his mockery was weighting hard on the atmosphere, it seemed, because the engrossed people around them no longer intruded with their breaths.

Enchanted Wolf

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2015, 08:08:54 pm »
Flyta sensed the shift, the other patrons were far more alert, and paying more attention than she appreciated. She studied the crowd, wondering just how much of her self she should reveal. Knowing that if he had wanted to hurt her, drunk as he was, she would have been no match for Alsyon helped make up her mind.

She just knew, for as different as their appearances may be, they were really very similar people. After one last look around, Flyta picked up the drink downing it in one go, before pulling off the scarf. "Dear sir it seems we are at an impasse. There are other skills I have that you may find useful,  however I would prefer if we could talk some where more private." In the back of her mind she couldn't help but wonder, how many of the people here are his?

She easily pulled the stiletto from the table, twirling it in her fingers until she held it by the point. She jumped up on the table, and threw the dagger at the far wall, with a dull thud the point sank deep in to the center of a knot that looked like a cats eye. Unsure what her little display would do, she did a neat little flip off the table landing gracefully on her feet, on the floor beside her chair.

After she adjusted her dress, Flyta sat down again, ignoring the stares and wide eyed looks from the gawking onlookers. She looked Alsyon in the eyes, befor speaking quietly in a voice she knew only he would hear, "I honestly do not for a second believe you care one bit about those clothes. I also don't think you really need a maid, or a seamstress, or a laundress, and as for killing or thieving I am sure you do well enough for your self."

She paused, just long enough to get the attention of the serving girl to refill her drink. She took a small sip befor starting again, this time talking a bit quieter, so he would have to lean towards her to hear properly, "If you would be kind enough to show me to a decent inn, preferably with out the bed bugs, I will tell you who and what I really am. I am sure you can tell, just by looking I am no ordinary Elf. How ever I will warn you now, I don't think you will believe half of what I say, but every word of it true."
« Last Edit: August 09, 2015, 07:36:22 pm by Enchanted Wolf »

Verse

• blue in nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2015, 02:28:08 pm »
He watched the offered piece of cloth slide off her small neck, and took it back as soon as she relented it. He put it in the inside his vest, to be retied at a later occasion. He did lean in close when her demeanor changed, from theatrics to something more sincere. He listened with a smile. They were being honest. He was always interested in that. So, he let the crowd enjoy her little show, and then he took the wine by its neck again, before he got up and tossed a silver coin on the table, for their continued drinking. They cheered and sat down by the silver that would soon be replaced by whatever can would be provided by the staff.

"An Inn, you ask?" he said and gestured beyond her, to a corner of this establishment that wasn't his, and therefor less crowded. He started walking on his own, assuming the little woman would follow. He sat down. The new table was fast laid out with a glass each, and another bottle in addition to the one he was already holding. The staff knew Alsyon paid what he owed, and more, if he was happy with the service. He ran four fingers through the flame of the candle on his side as he leaned back against the wall. He liked seeing the room. He might have looked a bit like the real person underneath the riches, belligerent youth, inked and wild, then.

"You're new here, so I suppose I can give you recommendations for lodgings." he though aloud, touching the mouth of the bottle to the rim of the glass with the accompanying silver music. "The Rooster's clean, should fit anyone's bill. They even trade, if you don't have coin. But I'm sure yo can pad your pocket by picking others before you go." he said. A good pair ran that place. He didn't go there for that reason. He didn't like to soil things that were good in that way. "We can go right after you give me this story you're holding in. I won't cross their threshold."

He drank from the glass and thought about the situation. "Well, Elf like no other, so far what your offering has cost me some of my spending money, my lively company, and a small but non-refundeble amount of  my time." he said as he tilted his head, dragging a finger over one of his eyebrows as fingers of the other hand rounded the glass he'd chosen for himself. "This thing you'll tell me next better be as awe-inspiring as you say, or I will care about my clothes."

Enchanted Wolf

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2015, 12:16:30 am »
Flyta stayed sitting for a moment longer, wondering just how much she should tell him. Would he believe she was a half sprite, or probably older than his his long dead relatives? In the midst of her idle speculation, her hair shifted to black, and her eyes to a dark red.

She got up, just in time to hear him mention the Rooster inn, and followed Alsyon to the far corner. She glared at the few people at that end of the tavern, they looked down, and she knew they wouldn't hear a word she said. She pulled the stiletto out of the wall, before sitting down looking deep in to Alsyon's shimmering green eyes.

With a deep sigh, she pulled out a necklace, a simple thin leather cord with a trinket that looked like a knot of gold. She held it up, so Alsyon could get a good look, "This is the sigil of my father... I would be truly surprised if you know it, you may have seen it but not many know what it is." 

She noticed the fresh drink in front of her, and took a small sip before she continued. "My father is a Sprite, the chief of the clan actually... My mother, is the eldest daughter of the chief of the Elf tribe. For the last five hundred years or so they have been waring over the border. I am the result of a treaty signed some two hundred years ago, they thought common blood would help settle the war."

She stopped to study his face, wondering if he believed her. After taking another drink she started again, "For the fifty years before my birth there was a very tense peace, after I was born they became like family. I lived in the great forests far to the north for a while, I was treated like a living God. Eventually it got to the point I couldn't take any more, one night I wrapped my self tight in a cloak, hid my face and snuck out of the camp."

She chose that point to stop, and finish her drink. As she set her empty glass down, she looked to Alsyon, and gave him a chance to question her, or call her out as a liar.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2015, 07:37:07 pm by Enchanted Wolf »

Verse

• blue in nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2015, 06:44:45 pm »
He continued to note the shifting colors and intensities of her hair. Already he had a few clues as to which ones corresponded to which state of mind. If the strands indeed were reflexive rather than controlled, he could use the palled to guess on her mood. It seemed the necklace she took out was more about its shape than its value, which in itself meant the symbol must mean a lot. Many family crests only had bejeweled incarnations, because only the families cared to reproduce them. For someone to have made this, the design itself must matter. It could be a religion, or a race, as she said, something much larger than a family.

The races she mentioned were heavy magic users, in fact, they were of magic themselves. He made it his business to know of them, and their customs, so he'd knew what would be valuable to them in trading. He saw her with new potential, even if the truth in her story was yet to be measured. She seemed to believed it, at least, and that was all that he could ask of her before he could do his own investigation."Interesting tale." he said as he stroked the roof of his mouth with the tip of his tongue, as though rolling around her story there, tasting it.

"So here you are." he said, deciding to play along, since that was all he could do. It would be no use arguing with her, and she'd reveled herself with too much potential to be discarded easily. "Embodiment of the hope of peace. Runaway of two races." he said and took more of his wine. How entertaining this could be. He looked to the side, eyes lost in a few thoughts before they returned to look at her ever changing irises again. "How long have you been gone, and what do you want from me, Flyta?"

She'd meant to steal from him, surely, but now it was about more than money. He needed to asses her desires to know how to proceed. A charming tilt to his lips. It cost him nothing to be friendly now, and frankly, it made most things smoother, if the relationship was amicable.

Enchanted Wolf

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2015, 01:48:18 am »
She hesitated, looking around the room to make sure no one was listening. Her gaze paused, examining the tattoo going up Alsyon's neck and jaw. "At first, I only wanted the coin in your pocket, and then I saw that." She pointed at his tattoo, then ran one delicate finger down one of the vines a long his jaw to his neck.

Flyta toyed with her empty glass before starting again. "While I know it isn't the work of my tribe, or any tribe I know, that is the work of sprites, or some other magical being. That is why I sat down to talk with you, I was simply curious about your tattoos origins. There is also the fact that you caught me... no one has ever caught me before."

She grabbed the bottle, pouring her self another drink, giving her time to ponder the question of her age. She stared deep in to her glass, then took a small drink. "As for my age, which we both know is really what you are asking, you don't need to know. Let's just say it's been a while... a very long while, since I left home..."

She stared down at the table, hair shifted to a dark blue as she let out a deep sigh. As she looked back up her eyes were slightly downcast, and a hint of a frown at the corners of her mouth.

Verse

• blue in nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2015, 06:55:43 pm »
Her demeanor changed. She became quite familiar. The alcohol moving inside him with the beat of his heart and his own personality resounded well with this shift. He lifted his chin a let her fingers ride the detailed veins and hitch every time she stroke a small jewel, place there as berries and fruit. More honesty from here. He had another drink from his glass, letting her fingers experience how he swallowed, while her fingers were on his throat. He’d seen her handle a knife, but didn’t recoil from this touch, even though he imagined how someone like her killed, close, out of nowhere.

He breathed deeply as he watched her fill her glass again, her hair catching the color of a sky waning to night. Old. Yes, it wasn’t unusual for some races to see tides a human could only dream of. Men flared and burnt fast, reshaping the world in their quest to be immortal in their monuments and accomplishments, because their bodies would not be. A ruby caught light from a candle from the other side of the room, and burnt bright in the art it was set in.

“You seem to be missing your home.” He said, judging by the change in her colors. “I suppose I am intrigued by all this.” He admitted and lifted the glass to his mouth again. “Enough to offer you lodgings in my own home, should you fail to see the charm of The Rooster inn.” he spoke, leaving a film of breath on the glass he hadn’t drank from yet. “Perhaps, if I open my home to yours, I could have the princess of two races kill for me.” He said, an afterthought, but one that was becoming dear to him. “Yes. I think that’d be entertaining, since you once offered.” He tasted the drink again and nodded to himself.

Enchanted Wolf

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2015, 12:30:49 am »
Flyta took a long sip of wine, giving herself time to think. She declined Alsyon's offer, "I think we would both sleep more soundly if I stayed at the Inn. As for my home yes and no... that is very complicated..."

She studied his face, watching for signs of relief, or dissapointment, fairly certain he wouldn't be so careless to reveal so much.  She allowed her eyes to wander around the tavern, making sure no one was watching them too close. "I also have a tendency to wander what ever town I am in at night... It is easier to sneak out unnoticed."

Flyta stood up, smoothed out her dress, "I would appreciate if you would escort me to the Rooster." Tossed a small silver coin on the table, then started to walk to the door.

Verse

• blue in nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2015, 06:46:43 pm »
Her reasons not to come to his home were intressting. The foremost suggestion he was intressted in was that she liked to sneak out unnoticed. A compliment to his own vigelance, but also a confession to her nightly habits. Would he be safe from her if she decided he should die, whether she be in his house or not? He took the bottle when he stood with her. "To the rooster, then." her silver would more than well pay for the wine he decided to bring along.

The tavern was a somewhat tall building. It was merry with everything that goes on in such establishments when they left it behind. The Rooster was not so lively, and not so far away. This was more out of courtesy than neccisity. It was a smaller building, older, but well kept, held up by love rather than greed. In the daylight it had red details. He stood outside the iron fence and looked at the house. He would not cross even this border for fair of tainting this place.

"They'll let you inconvenience them, so try not to." he said. "I'd offer you a coin to pay for your stay, but you are both too proud to take it and not at all too proud to steal it." he said and winked at her. Theives with a sense of moral were amusing. "I'll leave you to it, then, princess of of two lands, seamstress and laundress." he said and took a step back, gloved hand waving at the gate, as though she didn't already see it. "In the morning, or whenever you want me, you can come find me at The House of Cards. People will know where it is."

He, of course, had no plan to sleep when he arrived home after this. He had scouts and spies to send out, little cloaks in the night to retrieve infromation for him. Warring lands, whether they were momentarily peaceful or not, had strong bonds to everything, since battle makes everything starker, deeper. Family bonds were usually treasued because supposedly they were bonds that could be trusted. Trust was a comodity creatures of any race would be pay well for. He needed to know the state of her land, if not for gain, then at least to see if there was a shred of truth to her story.

Enchanted Wolf

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2015, 11:52:55 pm »
She eyed Alsyon up, noticing a slight nervousness about him. Flyta smiled, hair changing to a lighter blue. Satisfied that while he might not fear her, he at least had some respect for her.

As the two arrived at the fence of the Rooster, Flyta smile widened, hair shifting to a pale pink. She thought to her self, let him think what he wants about her little slip up, not like he can or will do any thing about it.

She laughed, "I'm sure I will inconvenience them less than a mouse. As for your coin, I have no need. I'm sure if I really wanted I could buy this place." She gave Alsyon a nod, befor striding through the gate and up to the door.