News: 
Paragraphite

Hail & Greetings Read 6684 times

Thunderstruck

• Loitering Fool Extraordinaire
    • View Profile
Hail & Greetings
« on: July 13, 2015, 11:15:16 am »
Hallo Paragraphitii! (Assuming that would be the term for plural residents of Paragraphite) Name's Thunderstruck. To former rpgc'ers Hi guys! To everyone else, Hi for the first time.

Krystal tagged me and told me where all our friends have gone, so I'm here.

Krystal Itzume

• Caesar
  • Don't Leave Me In This Heaven Alone.
    • View Profile
Re: Hail & Greetings
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2015, 11:26:57 am »
Mwahahaha, another to the all-mighty legions of Krystal!

I'm the only one who recruits. One day we're going to take over this website. I can say that now. I have enough minions to not fear the consequences. I also have the most posts.

But welcome, Thunder. I have missed you. I hope one day the rest of our wonderful thread shows up, like Imortal and that Master dude, haha.

Jill the Ripper

• pause.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2015, 12:39:15 pm »
just recruit 'em, Krys -- like you said, you have the most minions now anyways, lmao.

hello thunderstruck~ i hope you have fun despite being a minion of krystal's~

:bluecat: :birthdaycake: :choco: :mlprainbow: :mlprainbow: :jill: :bow: :crown: :pinkteapot:

Ara

• Fantastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2015, 02:32:50 pm »
Krys, I can totally change your post number. Just sayin..

Welcome, Thunder! We are small, but Krystal makes us mighty. She says if we aren't mighty she will feed us to the lions. We should never have given her lions.

If you have any questions or probelms don't hesitate to ask. Do you have any favorite genres or themes for writing?

Pride

• flash point.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2015, 03:04:04 pm »
Yo Thunderstruck. Welcome to Para.

A word to the wary: Rome was mighty once too, but now it's little more than a quaint tourist attraction. With Krystal's fascination of all things Roman, tread lightly! I'd hate to see you get clubbed to death by germanic barbarians too.

I look forward to seeing you around.

Krystal Itzume

• Caesar
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2015, 05:23:53 pm »
We'll all still know, Ara. We'll always know xD

But don't listen to Pride. I'd never pull a Brutus...

Verse

• blue in nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2015, 07:48:30 pm »
Thundie you ol' so and so!

I's been ages! How are you? You are super welcome here. Let's play in a thread soon, my man.

Lightning

• dying with style.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2015, 05:22:35 am »
awwww yeahhhhh.

lightning and thunder.

we bros now.

Beau

• I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2015, 07:59:40 am »
Cats are too independent to be part of a legion.

Thunderstruck

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2015, 11:05:36 am »
Wow, now this is what I call a reception. Thanx all

Lightning, my kin of the storms! Nice to meet you.

Verse, let's totally play.

I'm a roman fanatic too. but I call myself a Jade Slayer. I fear nothing. Neither lions nor minions, nor mocking Orrden (I do it often enough)

My favored genres are fantasy, future/modern/alternate reality, and the odd piece of fandom.

Q

• Drinking tea. ('cos that's what we do in England)
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2015, 12:45:36 pm »
Hello and welcome.

Please, stay a while, have a cuppa tea an' let those evil plot muses spring forth.

:madhatter:

Peregrine

• Alis Volat Propriis
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2015, 12:02:19 am »
Howdy Thunder,
  Glad you got in touch with Krystal and joined us here. Perhaps here would be a less stressful place to kick start AoC?

Welcome Welcome!  :rainbowsheep:

Thunderstruck

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2015, 12:24:45 am »
Perhaps it would, Peregine. Do I know you, in another nick? It wouldn't be a redux of Aoc, since it wasn't my thread to begin with, It would be half sequel, have alternate adventure. I, and fellow gamers, who were in Aoc, were all quite fond of our characters, and since the thread died because of me, I owe it to them and to our characters, to do something.

Thanx Q. Coffee for me please. Black.

Krystal Itzume

• Caesar
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2015, 12:27:50 am »
-whispers- Pere is Valari -whisper-

Thunderstruck

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2015, 12:32:22 am »
Aha. That explains it.  I can see I'm going to need a nick, conversion table here. lol.

Peregrine

• Alis Volat Propriis
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2015, 03:56:47 am »
And yes, it's me! lol, sorry!!

I meant for the carrying on Thunder, not a rehash =] We've got some great players here that could join in with fresh characters and blend right in with a little bit of back story ^_^

Krystal Itzume

• Caesar
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2015, 03:58:36 am »
You're all going to have to remind me of our connections, Pere. I know I was playing a friggin' amazing half-siren who had ties to your necromancer, but I forget how much we hashed out about their relationship.

Peregrine

• Alis Volat Propriis
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2015, 06:09:35 am »
Bahaha... maybe we should make a thread. But the basic premise of our two charas was that they were like sisters, bonded in a lot of ways, partly because a spell surrounding my necro didn't work on her so your character could remember things she'd experienced in alternate realities she'd met or not my chara in. I can check, I think I might have all those original back and forth pms we did about it somewhere.

Your chara made buddies with Thunders and they all met up in a battle that they then retreated from.

The stuff Thunder and I have talked about would be a new story, new villain, and in the future a good bit from where we left off.

Krystal Itzume

• Caesar
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2015, 06:25:04 am »
I was pretty sure we wouldn't be doing the original story again, since Imortal, Master, Aithin, and the rest are sort of...gone. I was imagining we'd keep some things similar or the same, though, like our connections.

I remembered there was something about the age-bit with your character! If you find those PMs, I'd love them. I know I don't have mine...I delete stuff out of habit when it gets old or is no longer useful, and AoC was dead for a while >.>

I do remember your character being hesitant about Thunder's because he was a Necro, too. And I guess my character saw the good in both of yours (likely easier with Thunder because of past ties with yours), and there seemed to be a budding romance between you and Thunder's.

Oh, and lizards. I distinctly remember lizards.

I'll stop now >.> but I'm game.

Peregrine

• Alis Volat Propriis
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2015, 08:15:40 am »
Krystal... I'm trying to get them in order, and I think a few are missing... but I did back up my messages and have most, possibly ALL of what we sent back and forth about Anne and Ava. I think it would take up a bunch of PM's though... so not sure how you'd like me to get it to ya once it's all together.

Seriously... we should make a thread. lol

Krystal Itzume

• Caesar
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2015, 08:19:04 am »
I can pass along my e-mail if that would be easiest for ya, so far as character/text things are concerned.

Thunder will make the thread when he's ready >.> I'm guessing.

Thunderstruck

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2015, 09:00:06 am »
He will/ He has to decide whether to do it form scratch or whether to adapt another idea, to fit this one.

also, Krystal, if you like I can link in the rpgc archive file, for you to view your old character. Up to you.

Krystal Itzume

• Caesar
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2015, 09:01:08 am »
Oh, I know how to find the thread. It's the PMs I lack. I'll look up the thread when/if I require much information from it. I remember Ava quite well.

Thunderstruck

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2015, 09:05:44 am »
okie dokie.

My biggest blockade is title. I am not sure what to call the bless-ed thing. I draw a lot of inspiration just from gawking back at the title.

Any suggestions?

Krystal Itzume

• Caesar
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 15, 2015, 09:07:31 am »
Amalgamation of Chaos was a pretty epic title.

Obviously, you're going to have to use another giant word like "Amalgamation", but to go with the theme you're looking to play out. The thread was sort of a cluster of chaos in the villains that popped up and such. If you're wanting to revive the thread, more or less as was, then consider that.

Miasma is also a nice word >.>

Thunderstruck

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 15, 2015, 09:11:18 am »
I dunno if I could do that. Considering, that even though this is a different site, it wasn't my thread (I know I sort of half pirated it, but still)

Besides, Master's not here to ask.

I was going to do either a sort of sequel just assuming the good guys won, because well, that's us, and we're here.
I could do an alternate type adventure, but how to justify that is beyond me.

Krystal Itzume

• Caesar
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2015, 09:16:19 am »
I'd prefer alternate adventure, honestly.

I'd imagine the characters can be easily moved over into another fantasy-heavy thread. If we do a sequel, there will likely be reflecting back on things that happened, and we may have to decide what happened to certain characters that aren't our own.

Thunderstruck

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2015, 09:19:45 am »
that is so.

So if we do an alternate, do we maintain some kind of familiarity of characters, and explain it away during a flash back, or have them meet for the first time?...Again

Krystal Itzume

• Caesar
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 15, 2015, 09:21:04 am »
Well, Ava and Anne had familiarity before the thread began, so I could keep that going with Val.

As for the others, perhaps Anne is familiar with your Necro and his warrior, just because...necromancer's anonymous? (No that's for you two to work out). Ava could be new to them, though.

Thunderstruck

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 15, 2015, 09:27:48 am »
Lol. Necromancers Anonymous.

That does take a load of my shoulders, For one thing, I've had time to think about it, and I made a mistake last time in making Catherak a sigil. That's not his shtick. In all honesty though, I might have been a little under the influence when I wrote that.  Besides, I wanted to do more with Skullhand, but killing him off killed that possibility. He may not make it back for this one. He's kind of ascended into story mode.