News: 
Paragraphite

Distractions Read 5897 times

Pride

• flash point.
    • View Profile
Re: Distractions
« Reply #30 on: August 22, 2015, 10:11:08 pm »
New episode Monday, Ara! I'm excited, haha.

Ara

• Fantastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 22, 2015, 10:14:45 pm »
/screams

Thunderstruck

• Loitering Fool Extraordinaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 22, 2015, 11:45:48 pm »
Ha! It's a show. And strange things happen there. Strange AMAZING things. It's super cute.

And I love sleep! I have some of my best ideas in that inbetween place when waking. Or just awesome dreams where I'm a zombie or somesuch greatness.

I had a dream early this morning, that I had this Alien game controller that let me take control of anyone I saw. I turned on a basketball game, and made the entire Celtics team act like chickens, in a barnyard.

Jill the Ripper

• pause.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 24, 2015, 04:18:53 pm »
i have several things i have to write, as well as being in the middle of a PM, but since we're talking about gravity falls - have some fanart. because that distracts me too.

first tho, have some show art, because the offical shiz also distracts me:

wHY IS IT SO PERFECT, I LITERALLY CANNOT EVEN. ugH.  I waNT TO LIVEE IN IT.  seriously it is eVERYTHING i love writing about this is so unfair i can never ever write something anywhere near this because it will be a shallow copy /sobsuncontrollably

oka y but how about that fanart i promised tho:

older!dipper /clutcheschest he LP

bipper aka bill!possessed!dip  /sobsevenharder

THIS PERSON EVEN DREW ADULT DIPPER HEL P HELP

twins all evil n junk

for the unenlightened, this is what dipper/the twins are meant to look like show-wise.

between the show itself and the overzealous fandom, i've realised i will never ever ever be able to write something with:

a) forests, magical, supernatural or otherwise normal
b) twins

and it has thrown me into a pit of despair from which there is no return.  remember me fondly because i am probably maybe going to K ILL myself after this because there is nO POint in living anymore /sobsforever

Ara

• Fantastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 24, 2015, 08:39:37 pm »
 *clears throat* Jillibean, this is for your own good.

/slaps

You are amazing but, at least for now, you have to let go of your GF fandom and get back to writing your own story so that someday someone can go batshit crazy like you are right now over that work of fiction.

/love

/slapsagain

Thunderstruck

• Loitering Fool Extraordinaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 30, 2015, 10:18:23 am »
finished downloading the classic muppet show, from the late 70's/early 80's.  Presently downloading the michael j fox show spin city. I three of six seasons done, at the time of this posting, and am beginning downloading season four.

Ara

• Fantastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 01, 2015, 11:32:33 am »
OOoh, binge watching tv shows. I've been there. I've been working the afternoon/evening shift all week and it's pretty much made me useless. I have a whole pile of things to do (both important things and distraction things) but haven't made much of a dent in any of it.

Ara

• Fantastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 23, 2016, 04:20:45 pm »
We got Netflix.

It connects to our tv through the ps3. I may never be productive again.