News: 
Paragraphite

goals/accomplishments Read 7286 times

Jill the Ripper

• pause.
    • View Profile
Re: goals/accomplishments
« Reply #30 on: October 21, 2015, 09:34:29 am »
i have to redo my goals because i haven't met them. at all. i think i mentally sabotage myself. ugh.

on the plus side, i am 2k from 50k in my project - which is only about halfway, but i've been fixating on it since i started this, so when i hit 50k i'm going to buy myself a cute-as-heck tote bag - it has ballet slippers!  i'm also on a self-induced buy-ban, thus the rewarding, because i won't buy the tote otherwise.  although i did buy a book about cute mail yesterday... okay, now i'm on a self-induced buy-ban.

i also wanna set up another etsy for my prints, sooo, i need to do that.  so, new goals:

:bow: reach 50k in project within the next week
:bow: stop buying unnecessary things
:bow: design a business card
:bow: set-up etsy

also, a little accomplishment:  i got a Christmas job! at a cute-as-heck stationary store called kikki.K. it's very white inside and they have tree branches and lots of cute diaries and pens and gift wrap and we wear black and i have induction in two weeks.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2015, 10:05:02 am by Jill the Ripper »

Lightning

• dying with style.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 21, 2015, 09:46:49 pm »
oooooh congrats, jill! now send me things from this cute asf stationary place.

:unicorn:

i only have two goals and i've failed at them constantly atm:

1. STOP FUCKING PROCRASTINATING
2. stop napping

i do both wayyyyyy too much and it's ruining my life. i have like 5 million things due this week and i hate everythingggggg.

Thunderstruck

• Loitering Fool Extraordinaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 22, 2015, 06:46:14 am »
Goals

Find time to build trebuchet.

Get Dad's drive mailed off to him.

Vote against the religious wingnuts on the Nov. 3rd referendum.

Accomplishments:

Found a way to successfully shoot dragonflies.

Krystal Itzume

• Caesar
  • Don't Leave Me In This Heaven Alone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 22, 2015, 07:14:44 pm »
Quote from: Jill
also, a little accomplishment:  i got a Christmas job! at a cute-as-heck stationary store called kikki.K. it's very white inside and they have tree branches and lots of cute diaries and pens and gift wrap and we wear black and i have induction in two weeks.

Congrats on the Job, Jilly! Also, yes, please open up an etsy! I will buy things from it! Keep writing, Jilly~

So, to update my goals...

• Get a new job; this one is sinking faster than the Titanic.
  • Prepare for NaNo because sure, let's try that again.
  • Maybe tie in 365 with NaNo...
  • Worked on some of Death. Get back to that.
  • Continue work on Vergil Sparda cosplay for March. Buy materials within next ~2 weeks.
  • Buy Fallout 4 (already bought PS4, w00t!)

Thunderstruck

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 23, 2015, 07:16:43 am »
Did you buy ps4 just for fallout 4?
Because it is available for pc. (That's the route I'm taking with it)

Krystal Itzume

• Caesar
  • Don't Leave Me In This Heaven Alone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 23, 2015, 07:19:03 am »
I have a laptop Thunder, no way this thing is going to play Fallout 4. Not to mention I am a console gamer at heart.

Thunderstruck

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 25, 2015, 05:47:26 am »
I have a laptop too, but I'm running 12gb external mem. I think it'd handle fallout 4 just fine.

Jill the Ripper

• pause.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 26, 2015, 09:48:22 am »
heheheheH thanks guys, i'm pretty excited -- a pretty store right on gift time? it's gonna be so much fun. or hell, i can't decide. 

a teeny weenie accomplishment:

:bow: hit 50k in that personal project.  my next goal is sixty! no rewards from now on out, though, not until i finish the damn thing.  /sobs

Ara

• Fantastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 26, 2015, 01:25:44 pm »
Jillibean! You're amazing! 50k is not a teeny weenie accomplishment. That's great! You're almost there!

Lightning, did you survive the week? And if I reply to the two of you backwards at some point this week, it'll be because you have twinsy avatars. Adorable, but confusing.

Lightning

• dying with style.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 10, 2016, 10:45:28 am »
firstly, accomplishment that i'm super thrilled about.

i did super well for my second semester aka i improved my gpa by three points AND i get to keep my scholarship for another semester yayyyy.

second, i am still failing to not procrastinate, i have a deadline for a paper next friday and i haven't done ANYTHING.

Ara

• Fantastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 10, 2016, 12:17:57 pm »
Congratulations on the gpa and scholarship, Lightning! You're amazing!

That procrastination business is hard though. I spent at least an hour this morning trying to decide whether or not to get up and by the last ten minutes I was seriously considering sleeping ALL of Sunday and just waking up around midnight with plenty of time to shower before my crazy early morning shift. Motivation is hard. But getting good grades and not losing a scholarship might be some pretty awesome motivation.

Lightning

• dying with style.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 10, 2016, 10:07:43 pm »
awwww thank you, ara~

haha, your Sunday sounds like my life story. bed is just sooooo nice and sleeping just soooooo good. i keep telling myself i'm gonna start working on my deadline on Monday but watch me not. and yeah, it's definitely good motivation, i mean, i work hard, i just work hard at the last minute (bad me).

Ara

• Fantastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 13, 2016, 03:02:23 pm »
So we haven't posted in this in a while. Does that mean we haven't had any goals? Maaaaybe.

My goals for this week!

:ghost: Spray paint some things gold. Yes, there's an actual plan here and I know which things though, in my experience, I tend to start grabbing for more things once I've finished painting the ones on my list.

:ghost: Finish the last read through on Book 2 before sending it in to the editor (this also involves writing a synopsis which is a most dreaded thing) and then try not to die of a panic attack after clicking send.

:ghost: Resist the impulse to watch more netflix until at least the stuff above is done.

Verse

• blue in nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 14, 2016, 06:51:37 am »
Goals for next week

marry above girl. How about that, eh? I'm committing to committing!

Ara

• Fantastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 26, 2016, 02:39:14 pm »
Goals! Okay, previous goals accomplished, I think, I'm not gonna look...

New Goals!

:tomato: See if the xtra large ink pack really does print up to 400 pages (ordered it last night and I have a recently edited horror novel that needs printing). There will be angry reviews if it doesn't print the whole thing..

:tomato: Read through book 3.

:tomato: Apply for travel visas!