Paragraphite

Only able to access main page Read 1495 times

Krystal Itzume

• Caesar
  • A Tempest Must Be Just That
    • View Profile
Only able to access main page
« on: May 06, 2015, 02:40:03 pm »
Well, I'm not having Pride's issue, but I'm having an issue.

I'm only able to write this (and all my posts yesterday) because I used a proxy server website thing. Day two, the situation hasn't changed. I am able to access the main page and "view users online" sections just fine. However, the second I click the title of a thread of a forum title to search the threads, I get redirected to the "Connection was Reset" page.

I can refresh all I like, but this is the only page I get. I've tried this with multiple threads and forums on para, and this is the only result.

I may be the only one with this issue, since I know Bleu was able to access things yesterday...but it'd still be nice if it could get resolved.

Krystal Itzume

• Caesar
    • View Profile
Re: Only able to access main page
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2015, 04:11:10 pm »
Update: On a different computer, I have no problems. So...not sure what it might be on my end.

Ara

• Fantastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2015, 09:04:05 pm »
Krys, I'm so sorry it took this long for me to reply to this. I've had a crazy week. This sounds super annoying! Are you still having this problem on your home computer?

Krystal Itzume

• Caesar
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2015, 09:10:15 pm »
The problems have worked themselves out, it seems, but it did last three days and was super annoying >.> I'm not sure what it was. I should have updated here when it worked itself out x.x sorry

Krystal Itzume

• Caesar
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2015, 04:14:18 pm »
It's doing it again >.>

(Day two of new session of same troubles)

Ara

• Fantastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2015, 10:32:15 am »
Ugh! Sorry, Krys. Dior and I are going to talk about upgrading the site to the newest version of our format available today. Will keep you updated and let us know how it's going with the problems!