News: 
Paragraphite

Para Updates! Read 1305 times

Ara

• Fantastic!
    • View Profile
Para Updates!
« on: December 27, 2014, 12:29:39 pm »
We're planning to run updates on the site today. Hopefully you will all be asleep for it. Think happy thpughts and hold onto your hats!

Ara

• Fantastic!
    • View Profile
Re: Para Updates!
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2014, 09:32:23 pm »
Please continue to hold onto those hats. Said update will hopefully occur tomorrow (monday).

Ara

• Fantastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2014, 04:37:02 pm »
Aaaaaand now we are hoping to get it done tomorrow (tuesday). The time out error we reported a while ago is now getting in the way of running our updates and, of course, our tech support was closed on sunday and understaffed today. Luckily none of this actually affects the current state of Para or any of our paracitizens but I do like to keep you updated.

KingCoal

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2015, 08:16:10 pm »
We are happy to let you know that we have the latest version our the forum platform now. This should improve our site and hopefully we won't have time outs any more. Please let us know if you do happen to have time outs or any other problems with the site!  :frosty:

MyDiorama

• Architect
  • tea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2015, 08:28:02 pm »
I've also added the requested spoiler function!  Better late than never!  :apple:

Spoiler: show
HAHA, It works!!!

:pepperpink: :tart: :cup:

By writing "spoiler" inside of [] and end with a [/spoiler] your text will be hidden.

Krystal Itzume

• Caesar
  • Don't Leave Me In This Heaven Alone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2015, 05:39:43 am »
You are my favorite, Dior! Thank you for the Spoiler!