News: 
Paragraphite

The Krystal lady sent me Read 1951 times

Eriias

• View Profile
The Krystal lady sent me
« on: February 24, 2014, 08:53:23 pm »
Goodness, there are a lot of silly pictures you can add to these posts...so many shiny things...

Hello friendly fantasy nerds. My name is Eriias. I've used this name since my WoW days, trollin about on Zul'jin as a human and eventually blood elf warrior for years on end. If any of you actually remember me from then, I apologize. I was young and stupid then. Now I'm just stupid :P

More on topic, when it comes to reading/viewing or whatever I'm not too picky. Classic sword and sorcery is my jam but I've also spent plenty of time in Star Trek, Star Wars, mass effect, Fable 2 literally changed my life, and plenty of anime, including Black Rock Shooter, Sailor Moon, Steins;Gate, the Haruhi series, Index, and K-On just to name some of my favorites. I also am a super fan of Soul Calibur 3. Not so much the others because they butchered Tira's character and she was literally why I played that series. Also Chronicle of the Sword was awesome.

I've spent a lot of brain time in all those worlds imaging and occasionally writing fanfics of varying degree of lucidity and logic. I've never really gotten to share any of that stuff though except for about a year in high school when I had two writer friends. But alas, college has separated us just enough that we no longer get to share our half baked fantasies.

But happily my good friend got me into the local Vampire the Requiem LARP which has quickly eaten my life. There I met another friend who convinced me to check this place out, and I must say it does look pretty rad :)

In terms of playing, though I generally prefer the fantasy things with a slightly more adult vibe (thus WoD has consumed me in less than a month). For whatever reason, despite my real life gender, I almost never play a male character. I am indeed one of "those". The character Eriias is actually one of the few exceptions to that rule.

So uh...now that I've bored everyone with my life story (riddled with typos because my phone hates me, sorry) now what?

Krystal Itzume

• Caesar
  • Don't Leave Me In This Heaven Alone.
    • View Profile
Re: The Krystal lady sent me
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2014, 08:57:07 pm »
Now we welcome you with open arms and delicious sweet foods!

My army grows...

I mean...

Nope, we stopped pretending I was good long ago. Welcome, welcome, welcome! Enjoy your stay here, ask the lovely people here for help, and get involved in things, brainstorm, plot, etc.!

Verse

• blue in nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2014, 08:59:21 pm »
Fan fics! You should post them in the hype forum! We welcome ficings from fans here.

And I love "those" people! We have a reversed case here, but I'll let you try to find out which one.

And an adult vibe to fantasy is my own jam, even if I veer toward more crisp, grayer modern scapes for it. Do feel welcome because you are. Play with us! You seem like so much fun!

Lightning

• dying with style.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2014, 09:17:20 pm »
dude. welcome.

:ninja:

Ara

• Fantastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2014, 09:36:46 pm »
hahaha THAT was not boring. Video games, fanfics and LARPing!

Welcome to the forum! :rainbowsheep:

We do have an excessive amount of incredibly distracting gif things. It was the result of a few very picky needy members... I feel like Krys may have been one of them. Otherwise I'm not sure why we have lions.

Seriously, Krys, what's the army for? I gave you lions!

:peppertech:

Krystal Itzume

• Caesar
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2014, 09:39:49 pm »

Seriously, Krys, what's the army for? I gave you lions!

I need more lions.

The lions also need to eat people.

:lion:

Eriias

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2014, 10:19:21 pm »
I and most of my characters would prefer not to be eaten, płease!

One thing I forgot to mention in my introductory rant was how I pronounce this name. See, I made this name somewhere in middle school before I understood how certain linguistic things work, so in essence my name is spelled wrong. It's supposed to be "ah-RYE-ihs" or however phonetics work. I think 6th grade me thought that to get a stressed "I" you just put two of them together. Apparently that's not how it works, but I've grown rather attached to how the spelling looks, and the fact that it's never taken on any site or game. Ever. If I find it taken somewhere now, ill know why...

Krystal Itzume

• Caesar
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2014, 10:22:29 pm »
That's how I am about Itzume...actually... pronounced "It-zoo-may" or so.

And no, those in my army don't get eaten ^-^ you are safe!

Beau

• I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2014, 11:04:34 pm »
*pretends to be one of Krystal's lions and struts through welcome thread like usual*

Pach_Work

• prone to imagination spasms
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2014, 03:55:17 am »
Weeeelcome, Ah-RYE-ihs! I'm glad we have someone else around here prone to ranting. I tend to have the same quirk! It's always interesting to learn where users derive their names from. I was unoriginal and used part of my last name in attempt to be clever, but now people are all like, "You spelled 'Patch' wrong," and I'm all, "Noo you don't understand!"  :boo:

For real though, glad you're here! I look forward to seeing you around ^^

So many emoticons, and most of them cat-themed. Maybe we should add some more puppies... :dog:

MyDiorama

• Architect
  • tea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2014, 01:30:43 pm »
Welcome!
it's so nice to see this forum grow!
I hope you will like it here! :)
If you encounter any problems don't hesitate to contact me or Ara!   :spidercake:

Q

• Drinking tea. ('cos that's what we do in England)
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2014, 10:43:02 pm »
Hello and welcome.

I think there are a few of *those* people 'round here... but I could be wrong.

Hope you find something to your liking and that you stay with us forever.

(the newbies know that this paragraphite thing is forever and that they signed their souls away on the sign up page right?)

;)

Anywho... enjoy.  :cup: :tart:

Krystal Itzume

• Caesar
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2014, 10:45:18 pm »
Shhh, Q. I'm trying to collect the most souls here.